Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

The people taking the gym have an advantage IMO. They can just squad up then attack your dude 4 on 1. And each person got 6 Pokémon each. Much easier to take a gym than it is to defend it. I just take my daily defender bonus and I'm good.

Thats pretty much where im at with it. I wish there was more incentive to maintaining a gym though. Honestly I think its a bit too easy to take one. That said, im not sure how I'd go about balancing it.

I think we need the OP to make the first post and title changes for updates.

Thread moves too fast to keep up and ya'll know NTers don't read back :lol:.

Last edited:
Would be cool if the nests rotated every few days.

Gives players a chance to get Pokemon they might not have a chance to.

Should I wait for a possible lucky egg in the next few days or evolve my mons to get to 18?

150 Revive in items 
frown.gif

This one trick is weird, I tried using Rainer to get a second Vaporean and it didn't work for me.

My brother has used it to get multiple Vaporeans and he is like 5 for 5 using that trick.

Try closing the app and reopening after renaming. It might take time for your pokemon to register the name. This might also have to do with why the maps dont fully load and you can't collect at pokestops for a few minutes.

This one trick is weird, I tried using Rainer to get a second Vaporean and it didn't work for me.

My brother has used it to get multiple Vaporeans and he is like 5 for 5 using that trick.

Try closing the app and reopening after renaming. It might take time for your pokemon to register the name. This might also have to do with why the maps dont fully load and you can't collect at pokestops for a few minutes.

I did it a week apart and the game has been opened and closes a couple of dozen times in that time span :lol:

And the first Rainer got renamed into Vaporeon instantly too so really not sure why it didn't work again for me.

just caught this guy 30 minutes ago in SF. spawned 5 blocks from my apartment. first time seeing people run over and congregate at one spot. about 20 people came in from all different directions :lol:

it was pretty cool chopping it up with some of the people out there hunting as well. some guy drove to the spot and caught a 2050cp one :wow: :lol:

View media item 2117222
apparently his IVs is :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea the eevee trick from what I hear only seems to work once. I wish they would of elaborated on this at comic con.

I did it a week apart and the game has been opened and closes a couple of dozen times in that time span :lol:

And the first Rainer got renamed into Vaporeon instantly too so really not sure why it didn't work again for me.

That's weird. The trick did meas up on me once, sparky became flareon. I haven't tried closing and reopening yet, but a friend of mine says that was supposed to work. Niantic should elaborate on this.

Back
Top Bottom