Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Freaking Wartortle took a bunch of balls to catch. Wasted five great balls and five ultra balls. It kept escaping and I thought for sure it was going to run way but end up catching it. 912 CP with Hydro pump.

Last edited:
Niantic wasn't playing about more starters being available. I noticed a huge spike in availability this evening. Before I found that charmander nest a few weeks ago, I hadn't seen a single one in the wild. Tonight, I saw and caught TWO charmeleons (one with "amazing" IVs)!
eek.gif

mean.gif
I can't believe how easy it's been to find starters and their evolutions during this event (notice I said find, not necessarily catch). Tonight alone, I caught another Charmeleon, an Ivysaur, and TWO Charizards!!! Are you ******* kidding me?!? I mean, I'm not complaining, but after months of not even sniffing a single wild Charmander it's almost like a joke to see a wild Charizard, much less two on the same day (and catch them both). I also saw a Wartortle, but it ran after wasting some balls.

I caught the first Charizard (1395CP, Ember/Fire Blast) when I was on my way home from the gym, and the other (315CP, but Wing Attack/Fire Blast) was within range of me sitting on my *** in my house. What a time to be alive...
nthat.gif

Lot of people hate when I bring up I still fw this app
Same time I feel ashamed playing this still lol

I've seen one Charmander and one Wartortle on my radar since the event started. Still just a lot of rats and birds.

Lot of people hate when I bring up I still fw this app
Same time I feel ashamed playing this still lol

Everytime someone sees me playing this game the first thing they say is

"Nobody plays that anymore"

And i immediately call em out on bieng a bandwagoner

For anyone on Android looking for a tracker..

Pokemongo.xyz

When I think of the ease of catching starters and the incubators.. I just think of all those Pokemon I missed out on and walking aimlessly...

A pic of the tracker..
View media item 2284592

For anyone on Android looking for a tracker..

Pokemongo.xyz

When I think of the ease of catching starters and the incubators.. I just think of all those Pokemon I missed out on and walking aimlessly...

A pic of the tracker..
site seems to be down

Yeah this egg event they got going on has been a real bust for me. Must off hatched about 20 eggs. Not baby mon. Also they have only been giving me 5k eggs. They only gave me one 2k egg. I thought it was gonna be easier to get the baby mons. On the flip side, loving all the starter mons ive been seeing. caught about 10 charmanders already.

:x :smh: :lol: just hatched a 1382 scyther out of a 10k @!#!$%

Last edited:
Finally hatched some gen 2's and hatched a Magby and a Igglybuff. Also, even though I already caught a low CP Dragonite in the wild, I finally got 100 Dratini candies :smokin

I wish they would just release all the Gen 2's in the wild, and the legendaries. :nerd:

Last edited:
^i wonder...what if you are in the middle of eggs incubating and hatches after tomorrow? does it mean no baby mons? what if you get eggs tomorrow before the event ends, no chance of hatching baby mons with those?

^i wonder...what if you are in the middle of eggs incubating and hatches after tomorrow? does it mean no baby mons? what if you get eggs tomorrow before the event ends, no chance of hatching baby mons with those?

They're still the same chances since you picked up the egg during the event

Egg hatches are determined when you pick up the egg..you can still get baby mons after event ends

Back
Top Bottom