Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

*!?@ lowering the cp of lapras when i spent so much candy & dust maxing them out :smh:

Also they added some erratic dodges for the mons when youre catching them just so they can add a new berry for stopping it. Had me confused when abra this morning started hovering in a circle clockwise.

Lapras was suppose to be nerfed with that last CP update we got in november..but for whatever reason it wasnt affected

Last edited:
Did they make 1st gen rares spawn more often? I just caught this in the wild. 1st time I've ever seen one anywhere
eek.gif
 I would love to catch a Lapras. Hope I see one around here...

So pissed that I left out the house abruptly when I noticed a Meganium a few blocks away; it managed to run away! Later that day I caught a couple chikoritas and two low cp bay leaf. Ah well.

Yea ive never played gold/silver so I dont recognize any of these duders. Loving the addition though, felt like I haven't seen a new mon in months.

I miss playing this game tbh. My phone broke and I never got back on. How popular is this game in your area currently?

Yup dont know any of these at all. I just wanted to finish the attainable OG dex and wait until the legendaries and mewtwo/mew. Right now all i see is 1000 exp pts everywhere :lol: couldnt care less for these new additions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom