Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I used a Charge TM last night on my 98%IV Machamp and got Close Combat. Now it has Counter and Close Combat. If I get more Charge TMs, I'm gonna go for Dynamic Punch.

So I know I've gotten a Fast TM from a 2-star raid. Has anyone gotten a charge TM from a 2-star, or do you have to do a 3-star or higher to receive one?

can someone aware me on whats going on with all the machamp love?
just super good for raids?

I've always loved my Machamp.
Great counter for blissey and snorlax which are the two hardest to take down imo.

That double fighting attack is clutch.

love my machamp as well. first evolution and i got the C/DP moves. love it for snorlax/blissey/tyranitar counter which are like the top defenders out there.

anywho for those who have participated in raids, do you see the other players when you start the raid?

anywho for those who have participated in raids, do you see the other players when you start the raid?

Yes. there is a time window where people can join and you can see how many people and who are gonna battle with you.

View media item 2479346I ******* HATE this gym by my house. Like I want to burn down the house next to it. These mofos house is at the intersection on top of the gym. So anytime I roll up, every family member in the household has it taken over. The Klueth family. Every screen name has that as part of it. Literally pointless to battle there because the family members will take it over instantly. They just stacking coins everyday until the end of time. ******* pisses me the hell off

I ******* HATE this gym by my house. Like I want to burn down the house next to it. These mofos house is at the intersection on top of the gym. So anytime I roll up, every family member in the household has it taken over. The Klueth family. Every screen name has that as part of it. Literally pointless to battle there because the family members will take it over instantly. They just stacking coins everyday until the end of time. ******* pisses me the hell off
report them for abuse LOL

I ******* HATE this gym by my house. Like I want to burn down the house next to it. These mofos house is at the intersection on top of the gym. So anytime I roll up, every family member in the household has it taken over. The Klueth family. Every screen name has that as part of it. Literally pointless to battle there because the family members will take it over instantly. They just stacking coins everyday until the end of time. ******* pisses me the hell off

I have a gym right outside my office window and it unofficially belongs to me and team Valor. :pimp:

But seriously, I hate the new method for collecting coins. Before the update, I was stacking up 70-80 coins on the daily, but now, you can only collect 50 max ONLY IF your 'mon gets knocked out the gym. So now you actually want your gym taken over just so you can collect coins. If you all leave the gym alone the Klueth fam really aren't gaining anything other then extra items from spinning that gym stop.

Last edited:
Wait, I knew you could only collect 50 coins per day, but are you telling me after you get to 50 you're capped out til your mon leaves the gym, even if it stays there for days? That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
View media item 2479346I ******* HATE this gym by my house. Like I want to burn down the house next to it. These mofos house is at the intersection on top of the gym. So anytime I roll up, every family member in the household has it taken over. The Klueth family. Every screen name has that as part of it. Literally pointless to battle there because the family members will take it over instantly. They just stacking coins everyday until the end of time. ******* pisses me the hell off

Wait til the klueth are on vacay.

Then take the gym and rob their house :pimp:

Jokes on the Kleuth family then :lol:

I thought you get 50, then it resets the next day. But you're telling me they have to get knocked off before it resets? Guess I'll take that as a small consolation prize then :lol:

The only time you get coins is the moment your 'mon returns to you after getting knocked out of a gym. If it just sits in a gym then you aren't getting coins.

I keep about 6 'mons in a gym on the daily. Usually 2 will get knocked out and returned to me but I am only getting 50 coins no matter how days they have been sitting in a gym. If you keep multiple 'mons in a gym it is almost guaranteed that at least 1 will get knocked out on the daily so you will be able to hit that 50 coin cap.

saw a gym with a red gyarados (not to raid, but someone occupied it with one.. :x)

The only time you get coins is the moment your 'mon returns to you after getting knocked out of a gym. If it just sits in a gym then you aren't getting coins.

I keep about 6 'mons in a gym on the daily. Usually 2 will get knocked out and returned to me but I am only getting 50 coins no matter how days they have been sitting in a gym. If you keep multiple 'mons in a gym it is almost guaranteed that at least 1 will get knocked out on the daily so you will be able to hit that 50 coin cap.
I am REALLY regretting leaving my best Rhyhorn in a hard-to-get-to gym, now... it may never leave 
frown.gif
 My best Gyarados was in there before the Raid update, and it was stuck in there for weeks (but that was a good thing back then).

Anyone figured out how to get TMs (semi) reliably? I haven't gotten one since that first one I got in my first successful battle (2-star). Just beat a 3-star today and still nothing (a couple of 1- and 2-stars before that).

Anyone figured out how to get TMs (semi) reliably? I haven't gotten one since that first one I got in my first successful battle (2-star). Just beat a 3-star today and still nothing (a couple of 1- and 2-stars before that).
all random. 4 stars have a 30% chance of TMs. I believe 3 stars have 10-15%.

all random. 4 stars have a 30% chance of TMs. I believe 3 stars have 10-15%.
Damn. I feel lucky when I have one or two other people around when I pull up at a gym, so no 4-stars for me (because I'm usually alone, level 30). Guess TMs are gonna be a lot harder than I thought, getting one outta one that first time... 
frown.gif
mean.gif

UPDATE:

Last edited:
I went raiding with a group yesterday in SF and one of the dudes there told me to throw a Nanab Berry to a Tyranitar because it was super aggressive and I was missing everything. It just stood there and I was able to catch it. It much better than wasting 5+ balls missing and him swatting it away. I am never throwing away Nanabs ever again. :lol: :lol:

Raids are random right?

I got a raid pass from a spin at a local gym

Level 23 btw

Been wanting to test a raid 

Raids are random right?

I got a raid pass from a spin at a local gym

Level 23 btw

Been wanting to test a raid 

Random? Like the Raid Boss? I believe so, but it's better in a densely populated area because there are more gyms to choose from and you can choose a level 4 Raid Boss to use your free raid pass on.

Maybe someone who reads Reddit on the regular can give you the breakdown of how much more common level 1 and level 2 gyms are in comparison to level 4 gyms. Don't know if that's been figured out yet.

Last edited:
I went raiding with a group yesterday in SF and one of the dudes there told me to throw a Nanab Berry to a Tyranitar because it was super aggressive and I was missing everything. It just stood there and I was able to catch it. It much better than wasting 5+ balls missing and him swatting it away. I am never throwing away Nanabs ever again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Legit missed out on catching a Tyranitar after a raid cuz it kept jumping around and dodged like 3 or 4 of my throws 
mean.gif

Seems like the Raid mons are much more aggressive in their dodges/movements compared to the average mon. I usually throw away all but 1 Nanab berry but I may have to keep 5 on hand, now...

Back
Top Bottom