Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

069AEDEC-0EFE-4FEA-9E2D-188FDD319258.png

ITS GLORIOUS... :blush:

I got one yesterday as well. Only took 1-2 great throws :wow:

EFRHsRqWkAEfcKo

i did like 10 mewtoo raids and no one shiny ever showed up :smh:

Nice, I think the Shiny's are almost a guaranteed "catch".

ahhh good to know i dont have to sweat it them lol

smh after i just got done adding you guys, i got a quest to make 3 new friends

Lol please add me if you havent already

7092 9635 8173

Or can i just remove a friend a readd them?

Damn salute to y'all on the shines. Just got done doing the dinner raids no dice so far. But I did get these

Screenshot_20190925-205228_Pokmon GO-432x888.jpg

Yup shiny raid bosses are guaranteed catches.

I’m jelly :frown: did raid hour too, no more shinies though.

The makeup raid hour on the 8th is the last chance for a shiny mewtwo for now...

That sucks. There aren't any Pokemon Go discord servers for your area?

There’s a pretty active one for the area I do tier 5 raids on sundays, but I got invites for EX gyms that I randomly soloed tier 1 shinx or something like that :lol:

Premium Bandai Reveals a 'Pokémon' Pokédex iPhone Case

Priced at $70 USD, the Premium Bandai Pokémon Pokédex iPhone Case is now available for pre-order on nintendosoup.com with deliver expected for March 2020.

1570543041394.png

1570543049434.png

1570543058572.png

that joint is cool

but not 70$ cool imo lol

I just got an Aloha Vulpix from one of yall eggs this morning!!

I thought it was shiny at first but i realized theyres a regular shiny and an aloha shiny

Yall seen the leaks on the Team Rocket event thats about to start?

If people want to blow 8 bucks to scream “WORLD FIRST”, more power to them. We’ll all get it eventually anyway.

i dont go on raids so its really not worth it to me but i imagine those who spends a few bucks in the game here and there would plunge that much to be the first to get it

speakin of which, have any of yall spent money on this game? i admit early on when i was going to santa monica pier late at night i spent about $40 to expand my bags but that was pretty much it, these days i just put pokemons on gyms as much as i can and make coins that way to expand my bags and get some extra incubators

i had a friend who had a kid that was getting his aunts and uncles to buy him pokeballs when the game first started, lil dude probably hustled his family for a good ~$200 back then because it was like $5 for 20 pokeballs or something :lol:

ill buy coins for community days for bag space or raid days for raid passes, but usually the 50 a day is enough.

those community day boxes get tempting though lol

POKÉMON GO Reaches New Milestone By Managing To Make An Impressive $3 Billion In Revenue

Recent information shared by Sensor Tower has revealed that niantic and Nintendo's insanely popular Pokémon GO has already managed to surpass an impressive £3 billion in revenue since its initial launch back in July of 2016.

According to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence, Pokémon GO has been downloaded an approximate of 541 million times worldwide since 2016. What's even more interesting is that the game has, in average, made $5.90 per download; considering that this is a free-to-play mobile game.

When it comes to top grossing, Pokémon GO's launch year is still undefeated with a solid $832.4 million made in revenue. The game saw a decrease in 2017 with $589.3 million, and later managed to generate a solid $816.4 million in 2018.

In 2018, Niantic managed to breathe new life into Pokémon GO by adding the long-clamoured Pokémon Trainer Battles, which definitely helped put the game back on the map. Just this April, in fact, a study by Sensor Tower revealed that Pokémon GO had already surpassed $2.5 billion in revenue.

1572467368175.png

Anyone else catch a Donachu? Its main attack is lie and lie is usually very effective.

2016_DonaldTrump_Yungoos_Getty_150616-1-920x610.jpg

damn, i cant beat rocket leader sierra and im practically depleted and have very little potions and revives

Back
Top Bottom