Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

1 legendary raid at 7 am in downtown Pittsburgh. Looks like they cut way back on them today as there was ~10 yesterday. This game is way too frustrating for anyone who doesn't have the app open 24/7. This is why people stop playing

Lugia raid near my sons school yesterday, we stopped by and like 20 college kids were all there. So we jumped into the battle and none of them were in it they probably had a private group. My son asked for their group code and they weren't having it. Moral of the story all of them captured the Lugia and my 7 year old stuck with nothing.

Poke gods looked down and blessed me with a 100% IV Lugia w/ the best move-set during my lunch time raiding session.

Capture+_2017-07-26-13-27-14.png

Failednat two raids today with my homie. Oh well. Finally caught enough Magikarp to evolve into Gyrodos. Took forever to get 400 candies.

Foolish me tried to take down Articuno by myself last night....whole starting 5 plus my 6th man got WORKED :rofl:What's up w.ith people being there at the raid spot,but too chicken to help? SMH
It's possible they were waiting for others to come? Where I play, we use an app, it's been mentioned here before, but it's called Discord, and we communicate through there when and where to show up for raids so we know there's enough people who are going to show up to these raids.

I have about 269 Dratini candy. Which moveset is best to evolve? Better yet, how do I find out mons stats? Is there another app I should d/l? Allssooo, is it best to enter the legendary raid as time is winding down, or does it not matter? I need Articuno and Lugia!

I'm 0-16 with Lugia catches, but 7/7 with Articuno. People need to stop bringing Golbats into raids. haha

I think the raids are stupid. They should've been incredibly rare finds in the wild. In the games you find them. Should've been this way too.

I'm 0-16 with Lugia catches, but 7/7 with Articuno. People need to stop bringing Golbats into raids. haha

I think the raids are stupid. They should've been incredibly rare finds in the wild. In the games you find them. Should've been this way too.

Some peole really dont know how to play this game.
Always see ppl brining blisseys into raids :smh:

I dont mind them bieng raids, if they were able to be solo'd. Im all for cooperative play but i hate when games force you to do it and dont give you a other option

The blisseys are usually preselected when doing raid battles. I only did one and both my blisseys were preselected

Forgive my ignorance, but why is Blissey bad for raids? Also have never seen Golbats in raids. Went 1/2 Lugias today and 0/1 Articuno. They need to be more generous with these TMs.

welp...overall the double XP/candies/stardust rocked! was able to level up to 33 and 1/3 of the way to 34. mass evolved a couple of times.

no articuno or lugia. did not go back to my hometown for the pogo fest. BUT enjoyed the last couple of days huntin mons. and gettin my stardust up.

now back to.....boring stuff...gettin coins, mainly.

Forgive my ignorance, but why is Blissey bad for raids? Also have never seen Golbats in raids. Went 1/2 Lugias today and 0/1 Articuno. They need to be more generous with these TMs.

Blissey is good as a defender in gyms because it has crazy high HP and can stall out battles till the time is up.

As for attacking with it....it has a low attack stat and isnt gonna do much damage. You have alot of better options

When I play the hacked version it spawns me in San Fran I think, I don't wanna be there I just wanna go to where I'm currently at. There's too much going on in San Fran and makes the app crash every time.

How do you find the coordinates from where you are? Also there's gotta be a certain way to teleport without getting soft banned i believe right

Man, I saw a lugia on my way to work.
I beat 2 raid battles on my own. They were both magikarps......
How exactly do I go about having a squad to take down a raid poke? And what's the minimum number of people necessary?

Back
Top Bottom