pokemon one save file unappreciation

lol son gameshark was cool though.....

any pokemon u wanted u had it LIKE BOW....

and i know if u had one u could use it on pokemon yellow to play pikachu lil surfing mini game.... (which was fun as hell)

missingno was the ultimate cheat code..... lol i would rack up on masterballs
pimp.gif

yall talking all this good talk about the color versions '

but pokemon trading card game on gbc > yo life

lol son gameshark was cool though.....

any pokemon u wanted u had it LIKE BOW....

and i know if u had one u could use it on pokemon yellow to play pikachu lil surfing mini game.... (which was fun as hell)

missingno was the ultimate cheat code..... lol i would rack up on masterballs
pimp.gif

yall talking all this good talk about the color versions '

but pokemon trading card game on gbc > yo life

Dudes talking about Gold and Silver need to peep the DS remake they made.

Took everything from the og Gold and Silver and made it better.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Xavier

lol word son i was trying to get that mew so i can go brag to the other kids and be like "nigguh yall aint up on this"
messed my whole file up man i had a dope squad too.....
yall remember that missingno......?
i might get back into playing pokemon, last one i played was crystal,gold and silver

Missingno used to be the @!*% too. Once I caught on to that glitch, all my pokemon were lvl 100 and I had infinite EVERYTHING. Pokedex swag was on ANOTHER LEVEL. 

Who you  know had a level 100 magikarp that knew hyperbeam? $+!%## weren't %*!!$+# with me 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

i remember my homie showed me a dam 100 pidgey
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif

this
pimp.gif

lol word son i was trying to get that mew so i can go brag to the other kids and be like "nigguh yall aint up on this"
messed my whole file up man i had a dope squad too.....
yall remember that missingno......?
i might get back into playing pokemon, last one i played was crystal,gold and silver

Missingno used to be the @!*% too. Once I caught on to that glitch, all my pokemon were lvl 100 and I had infinite EVERYTHING. Pokedex swag was on ANOTHER LEVEL. 

Who you  know had a level 100 magikarp that knew hyperbeam? $+!%## weren't %*!!$+# with me 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

i remember my homie showed me a dam 100 pidgey
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif

this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

No, the real frustration is catching a legendary bird or beating a gym master on some clutch type $+#* and your battery dies.

OR, finally finding a dratini in the safari zone, but that ++%@! runs away. 

OR making it through that pitch black +@* cave tunnel place (red/blue version) only to die cause there's some #%%%+%% waiting for you at the exit but you lose. So you get sent back to the pokemon center at the last town you were in. 

OR making it to your rival at the end of the pokemon league and you lose cause you didn't bring any max restore's. so you gotta fight all those bastards over. 

OR choosing charmander from prof. oak and your first gym leader is Brock.... 

OR trying to walk far enough from everyone on a path cause you don't feel like battling, but there's that one bastard that catches you.
obamahmm.png
Frustrations

the good ol days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you forgot one though.... trying to use the gameshark on your gbc and when u put the code end shid erases your file

omglolfailzurez

30t6p3b.gif
though i wanna cop the new pokemon white but just comparing to silver/gold makes me not wanna play it
laugh.gif
true man.... thats why i stop playing it.... they started coming out with a 1000 pokemon. (plus i was getting too old to be messing with that)

how is that black and white though if anybody got it in here

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

No, the real frustration is catching a legendary bird or beating a gym master on some clutch type $+#* and your battery dies.

OR, finally finding a dratini in the safari zone, but that ++%@! runs away. 

OR making it through that pitch black +@* cave tunnel place (red/blue version) only to die cause there's some #%%%+%% waiting for you at the exit but you lose. So you get sent back to the pokemon center at the last town you were in. 

OR making it to your rival at the end of the pokemon league and you lose cause you didn't bring any max restore's. so you gotta fight all those bastards over. 

OR choosing charmander from prof. oak and your first gym leader is Brock.... 

OR trying to walk far enough from everyone on a path cause you don't feel like battling, but there's that one bastard that catches you.
obamahmm.png
Frustrations

the good ol days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you forgot one though.... trying to use the gameshark on your gbc and when u put the code end shid erases your file

omglolfailzurez

30t6p3b.gif
though i wanna cop the new pokemon white but just comparing to silver/gold makes me not wanna play it
laugh.gif
true man.... thats why i stop playing it.... they started coming out with a 1000 pokemon. (plus i was getting too old to be messing with that)

how is that black and white though if anybody got it in here

yeah i had that feeling too hella handsome, that's why i ran out with my little brother to go buy the game today, i was so excited i felt like a kid again, nostalgic as $^%& but now not so much.... he's kind of playing it now lol

yeah i had that feeling too hella handsome, that's why i ran out with my little brother to go buy the game today, i was so excited i felt like a kid again, nostalgic as $^%& but now not so much.... he's kind of playing it now lol

Originally Posted by Tepg221

@ayejreeun how does having only one save file relate to profit? There's only two versions with slight differences why would it matter if you could have 2 or more save files, it isn't like you can transfer pokemon from version to version so that wouldn't be stopping anyone from buying a new game.
Here's a personal example:  As kids, my mom bought me AND my older brother Pokemon Blue.  As the older brother, and being kids, he was bossy and could beat me up at the time.  So guess who gets to have the ONE save file.  Fast forward to one week.  Now I'm *****ing and whining to my mom about how unfair it is.  So now she BUYS me Pokemon Red and another Gameboy color.
pimp.gif

also prevent cheating(kinda)

Originally Posted by Tepg221

@ayejreeun how does having only one save file relate to profit? There's only two versions with slight differences why would it matter if you could have 2 or more save files, it isn't like you can transfer pokemon from version to version so that wouldn't be stopping anyone from buying a new game.
Here's a personal example:  As kids, my mom bought me AND my older brother Pokemon Blue.  As the older brother, and being kids, he was bossy and could beat me up at the time.  So guess who gets to have the ONE save file.  Fast forward to one week.  Now I'm *****ing and whining to my mom about how unfair it is.  So now she BUYS me Pokemon Red and another Gameboy color.
pimp.gif

also prevent cheating(kinda)

@ayejreeun yeah that does make sense, and WaveyJones i agree i was so mad when i saw what tepig turns into, that's actually what caused this mess

@ayejreeun yeah that does make sense, and WaveyJones i agree i was so mad when i saw what tepig turns into, that's actually what caused this mess

^Your username actually looks like Tepig, just sayin.

Oh and as stupid as the water starter looks like, its last evolutions looks the most beastly of all the starters
pimp.gif

^Your username actually looks like Tepig, just sayin.

Oh and as stupid as the water starter looks like, its last evolutions looks the most beastly of all the starters
pimp.gif

I remember buying 100 regular pokeballs and try to capture Lugia with it. Got it to exactly 1 hp with Scyther's false swipe but wasted all 100 pokeballs...

I remember buying 100 regular pokeballs and try to capture Lugia with it. Got it to exactly 1 hp with Scyther's false swipe but wasted all 100 pokeballs...

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i used my master on snorlax the first time i played red.
the guy who gives it to you is just like "here's this new pokeball" and there had been an upgraded one every other city so i figured i could just stroll into a shop in one of the next places and buy more.
wrong...wrong.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

caught entei with a great ball
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Is that even possible?
my momma even remember that !+%!, I went straight bananas in the back seat of the car when I caught the mutha-*@#!*!, my brother was jealous as all hell too
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at the gameshark story

Back
Top Bottom