Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold Release 3/14 VOL: Who's copping?

Joined Jun 9, 2009
With all the new kicks releasing this year, I bet some people forgot about the much anticipated pokemon games out for the nintendo ds in less than 2 weeks. Who else is waiting for these?
I'm a college student, and I play pokemon. Yes, I said it.

Joined Jun 9, 2009
Originally Posted by bonafide125

Whats the difference between this one and the OG Gold and Silver?
It should be an expanded version with pokemon from the later regions as well. Plus you can migrate pokemon from some of the more recent games.

Joined Nov 8, 2007
I will not cop another Pokemon game unless it's a huge bundle that has Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, etc... on one disc

But I will cop if that's released

Joined Dec 6, 2007
My little sister has a DS, might persuade her to buy this game so I can play it.

Joined Oct 31, 2004
Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

i only mess with the blue and red versions
they should release it for DS
playing emulator of red and blue doesnt feel the same wit all em gameshark codes. but rocking first 3 pokemon on ur squad

JAYxSF415

formerly chillainvillain
Joined Mar 2, 2009
I'm copping forsure.

No ones seeing me in diamond or pearl though.

Joined Dec 21, 2004
Pokemon was so 
 back in the day until they got crazy and made 300+ pokemon. heard they still making new ones. 
If my ds was working Id get this. 

Joined Jan 31, 2005
I already pre-ordered both games. I got the Gamestop Jirachi and Pichu too. I'm so hyped for this game.

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Oh yeah. Amazon has them both for me. Can't wait to walk rocky pokewalker in public. I'm going to start a new trend. Yeezy ain't got nothin!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now