Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Texas, especially Houston, got that ugly humidity too. It's baby powder season. Not bout to be out here wet dog smelling it up. My house is 74 right now. I wish I would have it 85 in here on purpose at any point. And making your AC have to work to come back from 85 and 82 to 78 probably uses more power than just setting it at a reasonable temp and leaving it

yeah that humidity here is like wearing wool everywhere you go
and getting the in the car is a sacrifice

85 degrees when you're away lol. Yeah, I'll be sure to do that when I'm about go on a run in a minute and be soaking wet when I get back.

They can suck a fat one on that.

No one can deal with this heat. I don’t even know how Texas became a thing. They must’ve settled here in October or something.

It's been hell over here in denver. Temps hitting 104 while out in the car and the nights are not much better. We don't get these temps till at least july.

Some people actually like the heat. Not uncommon to see people breaking out jackets if the temperature dips below 60.

It's usually only rough at the start of July to about mid September to me. Weather is fine about 10 months out of the year. That's assuming no floods or hurricanes.

Back
Top Bottom