Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Been in the single digits in the AM and teens-20's during the day in the northeast lately. Been snowing like a mf'a too. This what my drive been looking like.

IMG-0139.jpg

I feel the pain .. this is today and the next weekish and it was even worse then that for the 5-6 days before today. It's been horrrrrible. I think one night I looked at my phone it was -11 and felt like -24 with win chill.
Screenshot_20210211-134329.png
Screenshot_20210211-134308.png

Another crazy thing with it being so cold up here, once these temps get back in the 10s all the ice and snow will start melting :lol:

My mom didnt believe me until i showed her pics one day of big as puddles of melted snow and it was like 12°F

Imhauling *** to a carribbean resort on the 17th aint returning til the 22. Even though nyc aint going to be hit to hard, im tired of this cold and snow.

enuff is enuff.

For those that are in the middle of this vortex, please be safe out there.

I think its just the south that is in for the L.

The North used to this baby.

Screenshot_20210211-162656_Weather.jpg

Looks like a normal February to me.

Imo, once its gets to a certain temp cold is just cold you cant even tell the difference. Whether it was -20ish bout 6 years ago when i did that boiling water experiment or 2 years ago when it was -40° it all felt the same, COLD AF!

Fwiw i was born and raised in GA, lived my whole life in the south up until 2011

March 4, 2019
Screenshot_20210211-123908_Instagram.jpg
Used to this cold ****. Once it gets below 0 u not lying it all feels the same. Couldn’t feel my fingers hooking some lines at work this am.

Wth made u move to Montana btw? And how many other black folk y’all got?:nerd:

NYC snow is the worst bruh. The plows push all the snow from the previous 3 blocks onto your car and then it hardens and you're out here shoveling snow bricks off your car.

I agree. I live in Queens. Nothing worse than not shoveling the snow right away. Leave it for the next day is asking for body aches.

Back
Top Bottom