Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Like that in Boston too. And half the city uses space savers to hold their shoveled out spots. And they use anything.

EtuDA7pVgAIzLLX.jpg
16878548-mmmain.jpg

5c5320ea1e4616acc59a275f07df11ab.jpg
Picture1-3.jpg

i4AQdYL.jpg
d0snifns3v801.png

Took me over 2 hours to dig my car out of about 2 feet of solidified snow last week (snowed a foot but the plows pushed an extra foot over my car) and some dude parked in it like 2 nights later

Like that in Boston too. And the Karens of the city uses space savers to hold their shoveled out spots. And they use anything.
d0snifns3v801.png

That’s hilarious!

We had a neighbor try that by STANDING in the parking spot as my mom was approaching. She steered right towards her and that neighbor hopped right back on the sidewalk extra quick. My mom said “don’t stand in front of my car because this **** is real heavy”:rofl::emoji_muscle:

Took me over 2 hours to dig my car out of about 2 feet of solidified snow last week (snowed a foot but the plows pushed an extra foot over my car) and some dude parked in it like 2 nights later
Yeah, spent like 2 hours digging my car out a few weeks back. I’d be heated if someone took the spot but i’m too old and lazy to start feuding with neighbors over a parking spot.

Tired of this damn snow. Supposed to get more in a few days. Eff winter.

Yeah was gettin on the highway, this exit is on the edge of town. Go straight and you head straight and hit some of the "upper" mid class homes

Coincidence?

20210213_085807.jpg

Look at the heat temp 😭 car doesnt even get warm after driving for 40 minutes. Just knocks the chill off
Looks like Utah

It warmed up to 0°F and its like a lil heat wave. Im out here in a hoodie gym shorts and some boots :lol:

Last edited:
3 degrees hear but with wind gusts up to 35 mph, i just saw one I think wind chill is like -16. Wind just picks up all the snow off the ground and the falling snow and does like a tornado effect with it. They got hella snow trucks and plows and machinery out here, I'm in the main downtown area because I had to drop the baby off to ER unfortunately. Roads are fine if you have common sense to drive properly but a lot of people dont you see them just sliding too fast across an intersection not even rrally driving more just sliding with no control and traction.
20210214_163016.jpg
20210214_162742.jpg

Water treatment plant down and 10s of 1000s of us including your boy without water

What, you thought the water you use just comes from the sky? The avg person uses 100 gallons of water per day.
50 for a shower
25 flushing toilets
25 misc (washing hands, washing dishes, washing clothes, cooking meals, drinking, mopping floors)

It all adds up. My brother is an environmentalist, him and his wife shower together. Twice a week he'll run a hot bath and they'll jump in with their two kids (their bath tub is a big circular one like in the movie Scarface in the scene where hes smoking a cohiba and telling the blond to do somethinf with her life, like volunteer for the lepers)

Also he lives on 2 acres of land and pees outside in the bushes - in the Wintertime it knocks out two birds with one stone. Number one, he saves 25 gallons of water. Number two he gets to ptactice his "Wim Hof" breathing in the cold.

I know where water comes from breh. The treatment plan is experiencing either freezing or mechanical issues affecting a large portion of the city. I am the hotel right now. I aint peeing outside unless I'm camping or on a road trip and making too good od time and dont want to ruin it. I dont know what listed amount is but its easily over 12 inches in my front yard, well over my ankles

20210214_230438.jpg
20210214_212207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom