Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

Like I always tell my roommate, the courtroom is where you assert our rights, not Friday at 3am on some bum **** road.

As a negro, the way the cops treat us (people in general) is **** ing disgusting. The war on drugs is an absolute joke 'the new Jim crow' is on my reading list, I suggest everyone picks it up.

As a relatively law abiding citizen, I must say, I understand why cops act they way they do, people are terrible and do terrible things to each other. After all the wilding I did in my younger days, I get shook when I walk past a group of like ten kids.

As a future prosecuting attorney (internship is on the horizon [crosses fingers]) I will say, legally I see what they are trying to do and understand the framework they are operating in, something needs to change, and for my brothers and sister (race is a non issue, we are all brothers and sisters).

Disgusting.
mean.gif
 Stuff like this pisses me off. Some people think just cause they have have a badge of authority they can disobey the law

cops stack on made up charges like that because whether you guys know it or not, they have quotas. and sickeningly enough, if they pass those quotas...they get bonuses. I feel thats counterproductive and doesnt look out for the interests of the public. Thats the reason they tack on as much charges as they can, even falsify em. disgusting

in the first video, if i was the dude in the car and saw them ganging up like that. my hands wouldve been up and touching the front windshield. no way to mistake it for "aggression." also, once the cop leaned in and yelled "stop reaching for my gun!" i wouldve been thinking i was about to die. they were setting him up to shoot him or use extreme force. the problem is, cops (and gun-owners in general) are told to say key things to protect yourself from using excess force. for a cop something like "i feared for my life" is all u have to say to get out of shooting someone after the fact. to set up a situation where shooting is ok youd do what he did just now. "STOP REACHING FOR MY GUN!"  sick son of a ***** yelled that over and over knowing itd be recorded so if he ever got in trouble for this, all theyd have to go by is his word and a "live recording" where obviously the suspect was reaching for his gun.

now see to me, anybody setting up an alibi right before they commit a crime, is premeditating it. him screaming out stop reaching for my gun is PREMEDITATED. he was already setting up his defense before he even did it. and if that officer shot and killed that man, itd be the cops word, and a recording of him screaming that, vs a dead man's word and a video they wouldn't have let come out.

I can kinda get the cops who crashed the car trying to blame someone else but Why would a cop start accusing the man of assault and evading arrest. What does he get out of that?
To quench his thirst for racist activity, obviously.
Sad thing is one of the dudes in the OP's video is a "brother".

The world crazy, it's not even a race thing IMO, dudes are just lames who never had control over anything before in their life.

That Select Bus vid just got me tight, rule not to get caught is not to get on busy stops btw

Last edited:
Stuff like this gets me pissed off like no other. I've been arrested for disorderly conduct for the same reason. These cops have no honor anymore. They harass people until their breaking point and they whoop your *** when you give them any backtalk. Its disgusting.

dirty cops :smh:

sick and tired of hearing all these people talk about
whats the deal with this cop life and when is it gonna fade out?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/26/justice/oklahoma-arrest-death-video/index.html
[h1]Oklahoma father dies in police encounter after mother slaps daughter[/h1]
By Ben Brumfield and Melanie Whitley, CNN

updated 6:39 AM EST, Wed February 26, 2014
(CNN) -- It was supposed to be a fun family outing to the movies, but then Nair Rodriguez' 19-year-old daughter got under her skin. They fought, she said, and she slapped her daughter.

Moments later, police arrived on a domestic dispute call at the Moore, Oklahoma, theater and confronted -- not Nair Rodriguez -- but her husband Luis. They took him down, and after the encounter on February 15, he was dead.

Cell phone video taken by his wife and released this week shows the final minutes of the takedown.

Nair Rodriguez accuses officers of brutality. Police say they were following protocol and used no undue force.

Argument, upset

The mother-daughter spat upset the mother so badly that she bolted for the family car. Her husband Luis followed her to calm her down, family attorney Michael Brooks-Jimenez told reporters.

That's when a group of police and theater security officers turned up, he said.

What happened next is disputed.

His wife has said officers beat Luis Rodriguez, CNN affiliate KFOR reported. But Moore Police Chief Jerry Stillings calls the actions of his officers "reasonable."

He would not go in to much detail and said an investigation is underway. But he mentioned that police used pepper spray, CNN affiliate KOCO reported.

Luis Rodriguez ended up on the ground with five men pinning him down, and wife Nair pulled out a cell phone.

Her fearful cries fill the recording.

"Luis! Luis!" she calls out frantically. Her husband does not respond, does not appear to move.

She calls to the officers to assure her that he is alright.

"Please somebody tell me that he is alive," she implores. "He is not moving."

The officers appear calm. One tells her that he will talk to her, once they are finished securing her husband.

Then one walks over to the camera. He tells her that police have called in a medical unit to check on her husband.

It wasn't him

The officer says police received a call about domestic violence before confronting her husband.

It wasn't him, Nair Rodriguez tells him. "I hit my daughter," she says. She wants to know why they have pinned down her husband.

"He refused to give his ID," the officer said. "He got combative."

She notices blood on the officer. "Is he bleeding?" She demands to know.

"I'm bleeding; that's me," the officer says.

An ambulance can be seen in the background, and Luis Rodriguez is lifted onto a stretcher.

The video ends shortly afterward.

Cause of death

An autopsy may reveal more about why Luis Rodriguez died, and surveillance camera footage of the encounter in the movie theater parking lot may reveal what happened before his wife pulled out her cell phone camera.

What police describe as normal procedure, lawyer Brooks-Jimenez describes it as something brutal and possibly deadly.

Pepper spray to the face and the weight of five men on top of him.

CNN has reached out to Brooks-Jimenez for further comment and has placed calls to the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation.

Last edited:
its that profiling and that " suspicious behavior" bs excuse these cops use that allows them to act in this "reasonable" way. 

**** disgusts me, like a cop can act defensive but i cant when i feel i am unjustly apprehended. 

and i get it, a cop has a right to be proactive, its their job. but still man, some of these cats are just over the top. 

Last edited:
Tbh not to take away from them dirty cops but dude should've just got out the car would've avoided it going that far

Last edited:
Tbh not to take away from them dirty cops but dude should've just got out the car would've avoided it going that far

I thought that too, but he was scared...

Son when I past by police officers it's not on some I feel safe and secure steez anymore...

It's on some I'm scared that they will do something or make up some nonsense and I get ticketed, arrested, or beaten.

Also, if you look at the video and read a few posts up that tekthemaestro tekthemaestro wrote he's spot on.

The cop was covering himself by yelling "stop reaching for my gun" so he was already planning to do some wild stuff.

I'll tell anyone outside of NYC... it's hard being a minority when it comes to police in NYC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom