Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

As a police officer nothing is worse than seeing an innocent person go to jail. I have always treated my clients with respect but then again I can tolerate more than the usual person. Good for him that he actually was exonorated from any wrong doing.

Now as far as those NYPD officers they are just beyond inane and I hope they get punished criminally for falsely arresting someone. Once we get all these OLD officers out  (The ones who started in the 80s,90s and the ones that lack the education) I promise you guys that Law Enforcement as a whole will change. The new generation of officers really mirrors the changing society in America today.

Yea I'm going to base my opinion of cops on negative vids from biased posters. I like the police presence in my neighborhood. Keeps the thugs out.
Thank you...... Its like all the people who say eff the police, I say to them STOP breaking the law, that simple!!

U SHOULD STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR PSUEDO INTELLECT AND FLAT OUT INSULT THE SOCIOECONOMIC DEMOGRAPHIC YOUR CLEARLY BASE YOUR OPINIONS UPON.

BUT MOST COWARDS HIDE THEIR TRUE THOUGHTS

I AM A FIRM SUPPORTER OF MILITARY AND POLICE 

BUT I AM NOT IGNORANT TO THE FACT THAT THEIR ARE VERY ABUSIVE PEOPLE OUT THERE

IF YOUR ONLY THOUGHTS AFTER WATCHING THE 0P VID ARE THESE CRIMINALS DESERVE IT OR ASKED FOR IT 

THEN YOUR SOUL IS DOOMED

LET ME GUESS GIRLS WHO DRESS LIKE THOTS DESERVE OR ARE ASKING TO BE RAPED.

DRUM ON DRUMMER 

PA RA PA PPUM PUM

Im honestly starting to think they're testing to see how far we can be pushed until we snap. Like what the actual f_?

This one is terrible. Actually literally kicking the man when he is grounded
mean.gif

No excuse for that.

I'm certain police are formally trained how to restrain individuals and it does not involve putting one's hand around the perp's throat and then stomping him when he's down.

Im honestly starting to think they're testing to see how far we can be pushed until we snap. Like what the actual f_?

This one is terrible. Actually literally kicking the man when he is grounded
mean.gif

No excuse for that.

I'm certain police are formally trained how to restrain individuals and it does not involve putting one's hand around the perp's throat and then stomping him when he's down.

NAH ACCORDING TO THE MEMBERS IN HERE THAT GUY IS A CRIMINAL AND WAS ASKING TO BE KICKED

THE POLICE OFFICER WSS ONLY DOING WHAT WAS RIGHT

ONLY IF US MINORITIES AND POOR FOLK WOULD GET IN LINE AND NOT COMMIT CRIMES WE WOULDNT BE TREATED LIKE THIS

Criminal or not, that's not how you physically restrain a suspect.

Criminal or not, that's not how you physically restrain a suspect.
WAIT SO U BASH IN THEIR WINDOW.

PUNCH THEM IN THE HEAD

WHILE THEIR HANDS ARE CLEARLY IN THE AIR U YELL OUT STOP REACHING FOR MY GUN

OH COOL

THE WAY I TYPE ISNT GOING TO CHANGE SOME OF THE IGNORANCE IN PEOPLE

I FEEL SO BAD THAT MY CLOSEST BUDDIES WHO ARE MILITARY AND POLICE GET A BAD VIEW BECAUSE OF BAD APPLES FROM BOTH SIDES.

IF CAPSLOCK RUSTLES PPL BADLY THEN I SUGGEST THEY BLOCK ME

laugh.gif
 K dude suit yourself... All I'm saying is that perception is reality... You wanna have a conversation about this stuff then maybe give off a different vibe.

laugh.gif
 K dude suit yourself... All I'm saying is that perception is reality... You wanna have a conversation about this stuff then maybe give off a different vibe.
me typing like this and spitting out my credentials of a master's degree and telling people i have a decade of experience working with mental health and collaborating with law enforcement is my personal life.

no offense to the people in this thread if I typed in here as I do in my profession

90% of these people would not comprehend

hate to sound like a sellout but i think i went capslock to dumb it down for you all.

Caps or not I feel u robin thicke.

Other than the dumb it down comment, I agree with every word U said. Keep on pushin.

The worst is when you're driving around during Sweeps n they got like 6-7 black n whites roaming around caravan style. Just sneezing wrong gets you stopped n then you're hoping that cop has already filled his quota kuz if not, you're getting your **** searched, impounded, n you going to jail. Even if charges don't stick, you still have to waste a day in court n if the cop shows up, you have to plead your case to a judge that don't give a **** about you, whether you're right or not. I've been ****d over by the system for so long, I don't trust cops, DAs, or judges. **** 'em all. Pulling me over for some BS reason just to see if I'm breaking the law, **** the police!

/rant
If this keeps happening to you REPEATEDLY, the problem is YOU!!!!

Funny how EVERYBODY in jail swears they are innocent. Yea right.
Naw bruh, even if you've done nothing they still try to give you some trumped up charges kuz they just want to hit that quota. It's happened a couple of times n I'm still paying for court fees n something my PD could've gotten reduced to a misdemeanor as a first time offender n no one but the DA pressing charges, so kill that noise. They in it to get you. Sorry I can't go the MJ route n just change the color of my skin. These police know what they're doing, racial profiling is just as strong as ever.

Back
Top Bottom