Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

This thread really has opened up my eyes. 

Would you say the same thing if he were white?

It's clear that NT shares the same sentiments toward minorities that Darren Wilson showed MB.
Absolutely. I'd also be saying the same about MB if he were white. And Trayvon.

I went to a Community College for a quarter. So no Chicano frat.

I helped with the YMCA programs in past years from ages 14-17. I try to clean my neighborhoods whenever possible. Don't go out of my way to do so, but keep it clean. Also stay in contact with neighbors so we can try to deter thieves.

I literally just told you about my "stupid" human thing, not race thing yet you make that last part of the post anyways. So no, I definitely don't just stick to my own.
Because it IS foolish.

You can't apply for anything without being asked for your RACE...why do think that is?

More pro-tips:

Don't be obviously mentally ill

Don't be black and mentally ill
Don't advance towards police officers with a knife. No matter the color of your skin.

A man advancing towards police with a knife yelling shoot me was shot by the cops.

Why is anyone acting like they're surprised? The cops did not know he was mentally ******ed.

I agree with the notion that the officers may have not known that the suspect was mentally ill, but he should not have been killed.

Officers are armed with non-lethal means to subdue a suspect for a reason. There is no reason he should have been shot instead of sprayed or tazed. Especially considering there was more than one officer at the scene, allowing one to cover the other while non lethal methods were employed.

They tased and arrested the white guy who was walking alongside I29 in Missouri pointing his rifle at passing motorist. Tased, arrested, then took him to the hospital to make sure they didn't hurt him tazing him

I just posted a link.
and we're talking about 1 out of 6 shots it seems.
You posted a link that didn't provide the full story.  
laugh.gif

Maybe you knew that, and maybe you didn't.  Now you know.

So 1 out of 6 shots potentially being from behind, per the professional, doesn't qualify as from behind now?  Gotcha.  

I went to a Community College for a quarter. So no Chicano frat.

I helped with the YMCA programs in past years from ages 14-17. I try to clean my neighborhoods whenever possible. Don't go out of my way to do so, but keep it clean. Also stay in contact with neighbors so we can try to deter thieves.

I literally just told you about my "stupid" human thing, not race thing yet you make that last part of the post anyways. So no, I definitely don't just stick to my own.

Because it IS foolish.

You can't apply for anything without being asked for your RACE...why do think that is?

Employers don't know your race when you get interviewed. Obviously if you're black they wont mistake you for white in most situations.

Ask his neighbors
anyway lets get back on track
I stand corrected. He had a steak knife on him.

Neighbors said he was known in the community to have a mental disability and appeared sick, and was acting erratically, not violently.

Enough with the mentally ill. That's not an excuse. The world is a better place without him.

Those policemen have families. They're already doing a tough job. I feel no sympathy. He deserved to get lit up.
This is literally the worst post I've ever read on NT. literally. Wow.

Troll or not doesn't really matter... You should really go out and experience life. It takes a certain type of individual to say something like that. WOW. Just pathetic, pitiful even

Employers don't know your race when you get interviewed. Obviously if you're black they wont mistake you for white in most situations.

What manner of foolishness is this? You must be used to getting interviewed over the phone. On WHAT application do they not ask for your race? I don't wanna go any further, if I do it'll turn into a personal attack and the mods might erase my post. Smh

I saw the video where the dude "lunges" :smh: at the cops. These are supposed to be trained officers of the law, their was no other way they could have cleared the situation? Tasers maybe? From what I saw they could have very easiky used non-lethal force and detained him

And I'm getting tired of hearing the police men need to get home to their families. No ****, but so do the people they kill. The people they are supposed to protect need to go home too, but the life of an officer is deemed more important. Does anyone know how many officers are killed a year vs how many they kill a year?

Last edited:
I stand corrected. He had a steak knife on him.

Neighbors said he was known in the community to have a mental disability and appeared sick, and was acting erratically, not violently.

Ok, so just speculation and assumptions based on his behaviors from the community. Not actually diagnosed by a clinical professional.

This is literally the worst post I've ever read on NT. literally. Wow.

Troll or not doesn't really matter... You should really go out and experience life. It takes a certain type of individual to say something like that. WOW. Just pathetic, pitiful even
What manner of foolishness is this? You must be used to getting interviewed over the phone. On WHAT application do they not ask for your race? I don't wanna go any further, if I do it'll turn into a personal attack and the mods might erase my post. Smh
I had to step back out of  respect to my NTers who are in this thread for all the right reasons. Do the same.

IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

Ok, so just speculation and assumptions based on his behaviors from the community. Not actually diagnosed by a clinical professional.
He's actually diagnosed, and has been institutionalized in the past.  This isn't the thread for this at the moment...do your own research

Back
Top Bottom