Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Tazers are used to take down unarmed subjects. Any time you whip out a knife and threaten cops before advancing you don't fit that criteria. And it doesn't matter what type of weapon it is. "It was only a .22 dudes acting like he had and AK" sounds ridiculous right? He had intent to kill and he got killed.
So why are you so hell bent on saying MB deserved to get shot 6 times? He was unarmed.

And there's CLEAR EVIDENCE, that even your racist self can view, online, that shows WHITE men with guns being tazed; not shot dead.

What part of you can't charge police officers with a weapon do you not understand?

What part of drop your weapon do you not understand?

So if that mentally ******ed citizen charged your friend/family member you would excuse it?

@Edshoecator

Are my friends and family members police officers? NO.

When I get the facts, I could forgive the person.

what if the mentally ill kid killed or injured the cop?

Also, how is the cop supposed to know he's mentally ill.

He was a known fixture in that community. Apparently, it was called in as mentally ill suspect holding a butter knife

:smh: So much ignorance coming from your post.

I understand this, although I don't subscribe to that idea.

It's people like you who don't allow us to move forward.
:stoneface:

You're probably one of those Mexicans who hate blacks. I, however, am not.

History is history. Dismissing it is playing stupid for the sake to subscribe to your comical "we're human" non-sense.

Fact is, we're not. I'll always be a Mexican. My wife will always be black. 

You can keep playing this stupid game of yours.

I'm one of those Mexican-Americans who hates people that bring no good to their communities, regardless of race.

Tazers are used to take down unarmed subjects. Any time you whip out a knife and threaten cops before advancing you don't fit that criteria. And it doesn't matter what type of weapon it is. "It was only a .22 dudes acting like he had and AK" sounds ridiculous right? He had intent to kill and he got killed.

We comparing a butter knife to a 22? Seriously? This is an extremely poor comparison.

More pro-tips:

Don't be obviously mentally ill

Don't be black and mentally ill
Don't advance towards police officers with a knife. No matter the color of your skin.

A man advancing towards police with a knife yelling shoot me was shot by the cops.

Why is anyone acting like they're surprised? The cops did not know he was mentally ******ed.

I agree with the notion that the officers may have not known that the suspect was mentally ill, but he should not have been killed.

Officers are armed with non-lethal means to subdue a suspect for a reason. There is no reason he should have been shot instead of sprayed or tazed. Especially considering there was more than one officer at the scene, allowing one to cover the other while non lethal methods were employed.

I'm one of those Mexican-Americans who hates people that bring no good to their communities, regardless of race.
roll.gif
I knew it. You probably pledged a chicano frat. 

And how exactly do you give back to your community?

Me?

I'm a Mexican with Syrian/Lebanese ties who has a black wife, and a bunch of black friends. I do have 1 Mexican friend but he dates a black girl so he's nothing like you. I work with diverse socioeconomic students, day in, day out, for way less than I'm worth.

Thats what I do, "compa"

This is why I can't do prison. I'm so uncomfortable being around ignorant brown folks who rather stick to their own than embrace your fellow minorities and understand we all fighting the same uphill battles.

Gn folks, hopefully I'll get some updates on the grand jury stuff tommorow

Tired

Last edited:
name="JPEG" url="/t/603342/police-kill-unarmed-teen-in-ferguson-missouri/6400_20#post_21421701"]Implying he had a mental disorder.
Implying one of them had a taser on them.

In a lethal situation you use lethal force. A knife is a lethal weapon.

No one is implying he had a mental disorder, he had a mental disorder
I agree with your last statement though

but he acted this way because he is/was mentally ill.......so what are you saying?
Being a mentally ill citizen is not an excuse for committing a crime.

Being a mentally ill citizen does not give you a free pass to charge at police officers with a knife.
Edited your post

Given your choice of words I see who you are. have a good night sir

None of this is relevant.

Last edited:
Implying he had a mental disorder.
Implying one of them had a taser on them.

In a lethal situation you use lethal force. A knife is a lethal weapon.
This thread really has opened up my eyes. 

Would you say the same thing if he were white?

It's clear that NT shares the same sentiments toward minorities that Darren Wilson showed MB.

:rofl: I knew it. You probably pledged a chicano frat. 

And how exactly do you give back to your community?

Me?

I'm a Mexican with Syrian/Lebanese ties who has a black wife, and a bunch of black friends. I do have 1 Mexican friend but he dates a black girl so he's nothing like you. I work with diverse socioeconomic students, day in, day out, for way less than I'm worth.

Thats what I do, "compa"

This is why I can't do prison. I'm so uncomfortable being around ignorant brown folks who rather stick to their own than embrace your fellow minorities and understand we all fighting the same uphill battles.

I went to a Community College for a quarter. So no Chicano frat.

I helped with the YMCA programs in past years from ages 14-17. I try to clean my neighborhoods whenever possible. Don't go out of my way to do so, but keep it clean. Also stay in contact with neighbors so we can try to deter thieves.

I literally just told you about my "stupid" human thing, not race thing yet you make that last part of the post anyways. So no, I definitely don't just stick to my own.

Wow... SMH

You work with mentally ******ed people and you just called me a ******?
No, I work with children who have disabilities, one of which is mental ******ation. 

My kids are better than you, hence why I addressed you with the derogatory term you've been using until you edited your post.

At the end of the day, you're just ignorant. 

People are now saying that the other young man killed by police was actually 10ft away when shot. Not 3ft
People said he was shot in his back. All lies.

Dr. Baden was requested by the Brown family. His conclusion was that Brown was shot from the front.

Talk about a move backfiring. Baden did President Kennedy's autopsy. He is very credible. He was skate easily.

People said he was shot in his back. All lies.

Dr. Baden was requested by the Brown family. His conclusion was that Brown was shot from the front.

Talk about a move backfiring. Baden did President Kennedy's autopsy. He is very credible. He was skate easily.
We are discussing two different people and all of the eye witnesses said Michael turned around and got shot and the autopsy proves that...

Have a great day
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/08/20/mike-brown-shooting-and-ferguson-what-do-we-know/
So you dudes are just gonna cherry pick info and ignore the ENTIRE story, huh?  

Peep paragraph #9 from this article:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/preliminary-autopsy-shows-michael-brown-shot-six-times/

Here, I'll make it easy for you.....
 Forensic pathologist Shawn Parcells, who assisted former New York City chief medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden during the private autopsy, said a bullet grazed Brown's right arm. He said the wound indicates Brown may have had his back to the shooter, or he could have been facing the shooter with his hands above his head or in a defensive position across his chest or face.
So are we still certain that he wasn't struck while having his back turned?  

That is an unfair statement. Not every white person on this site is one of "those types", just like not every minority here is one of " those types".

Please get back on track. You're all losing sight of what we're supposed to be talking about.

Back
Top Bottom