Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Why hasn't anyone murked Bill O' Riely?

He's blaming hip hop for "Michael Brown confronting police"

Like WTF?

America. Where white is right, if not, you're in for a fight.

0:06 - 1:09

Young Pac spitting about how he puts the solution to Police Brutality in his music and why white people are against that

Reckless :lol: :lol: but :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

3:15 - 5:05

Young Pac spitting :lol: :lol: :pimp:

He definitely EMPTIED the clip!
That dude man, his momma better order that black dress, he's getting it no doubt

Edit: just heard the audio of the shooting

Last edited:
Why hasn't anyone murked Bill O' Riely?

He's blaming hip hop for "Michael Brown confronting police"

Like WTF?

America. Where white is right, if not, you're in for a fight.

Is this a serious question?

I completely get the hate for Bill--I loathe the guy. But he's a talking head who says inflammatory **** for a living. Why would anyone murk the guy for being an idiot?

I completely get the hate for Bill--I loathe the guy. But he's a talking head who says inflammatory **** for a living. Why would anyone murk the guy for being an idiot?
Hell yeah.

It's one thing to be racist on air...it's another to be incendiary to the point of outright HATE.

His 'opinion' carries more weight than 1000 news channels contradicting him. 

You can't keep poking fun at minorities. Especially their deaths like you're bullet proof.

Hell yeah.

It's one thing to be racist on air...it's another to be incendiary to the point of outright HATE.

You can't keep poking fun at minorities. Especially their deaths like you're bullet proof.

Basically.

He adds fuel to racists fire and victim blames minorities. If somebody put one in his head it'd make the world a better place.

Hell yeah.

So looking at the big picture and looking past just shutting him up by killing him, what would that accomplish?

I've always said racist need to be rid from this planet.

Im glad law suits are being filed against FPD and cops getting fired/ suspended :smokin
Still, more needs to be done

Last edited:
I've always said racist need to be rid from this planet.

Im glad law suits are being filed against FPD and cops getting fired/ suspended
smokin.gif

Still, more needs to be done
but that wouldnt really "solve" the problem... many of ppl arent even racist as they are ignorant to other races and because of that ignorance they act/do things unaware to them and in many instances mistreat/discriminate against other races because of this.

Hell yeah.

So looking at the big picture and looking past just shutting him up by killing him, what would that accomplish?
It would effectively turn him into the martyr to end all martyrs and fuel the fire of the rhetoric surrounding the "problem of black violence in America."

Basically.

He adds fuel to racists fire and victim blames minorities. If somebody put one in his head it'd make the world a better place.
See above.

Last edited:

Hell yeah.

It would effectively turn him into the martyr to end all martyrs and fuel the fire of the rhetoric surrounding the "problem of black violence in America."

Basically.

View media item 1157720
See above.

Someone gets it.

You gotta be able to see the forest through the trees. I'm not saying I'd shed a tear if he died. But offing someone like Bill under the guise of "he was racist" does absolutely nothing to help the situation.

And let's be honest--it's a ridiculous premise. Zimmerman is chilling. O'Reilly is chilling. Hannity is chilling. Why? Because everyone is waiting for the next man to do it because when you actually think about it critically, losing your freedom to rid the world of 1 racist is quite possibly the dumbest **** ever.

Back
Top Bottom