Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

WOW NOW HE IS SAYING EVEN THE BLACK WITNESSESS EVEN SAID BROWN CHARGED TOWARDS HIM THE COP

Nah, I don't stir up things with cops, I learn to cooperate and take their badge #'s down if they're acting up.

Exactly.

Who in their right mind would charge at a cop while he's in his patrol car and reach for his gun? Oh yea, probably someone who was high and had just robbed a convenience store.
Do u think a majority of black people are thugs and violent??
Serious question

Havent we learned anything??? How long ago did trayvon decision was made? Oppression is a continuous problem

Seriously when you struggle with a cop for his gun in his cruiser what do you think is gonna happen?

The fact that America has fostered a culture of no accountability for cops. Cops unnecessarily kill hundreds of people each year, often firing a full clip per cop into any unarmed or lightly armed adult or child who yells "boo." If people riot, it should be about that. :smh:

I just don't understand where there was cause for LETHAL FORCE in this situation.

They kept mentioning Mike Browns hands but I never heard them use the word UNARMED.

Back
Top Bottom