Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Look at you all
He not bout that life bruh. Dude just preaching.

Yeah you're definitely helping out the situation by putting him down and calling him a big fat phoney rather than focusing your efforts on where they should be.

Last edited:
Now this some racist ****

What the **** does this mean

Go to a Black Community, every store is owned by a non black. Its not racist you're just naive and don't even know what racism is. If a Asian man opens a corner store in a black neighborhood and puts nothing back into the community, doesn't employ people who live in the community, and only just takes your money, what is he doing? If a Black Man tries to do the same thing in an Asian community, nobody will shop there.

As a person who's technically apart of the Asian race (indian), so what? You're allowed to open a store wherever you please. Asians and whoever open the store typically only family and friends work there, I'm not seeing the problem besides you ****** that there aren't more black owners of stores in communities.

Don't knock the hustle of people, just cuz they're not putting the money back into the community. Trust me there not putting into there own, just there pockets.

So Luck, say a black man opens a corner store in a black community. How exactly will that change the community as a whole in a positive manner? How exactly will the black store owner be giving back to the community?

You're a troll bruh, last time I`m addressing you, you enter threads to cause confusion, one day you will say your 5'4 280 lbs trying to lose weight, nextt you`ll say you're 6'1 160 and want to bulk, you're a joke bruh. Come to Atlanta and I`ll show you what I`m doing until then, fall back.
All this to distract from the fact your the main one preaching this pro black stuff, but you not bout that life. I mean your user name is of some Italian who ain't even liked your kind. Walking contradiction. You the worst type of l/l

Where is the ambulance? You would think there would be some on the scene. 
mean.gif

CNN was broadcasting near where the police were set up. A group of people were carrying a lady who was passed out to the cops for help. Right as they were going, the cops tear gas the entire place. SMH.

You're a troll bruh, last time I`m addressing you, you enter threads to cause confusion, one day you will say your 5'4 280 lbs trying to lose weight, nextt you`ll say you're 6'1 160 and want to bulk, you're a joke bruh. Come to Atlanta and I`ll show you what I`m doing until then, fall back.

All this to distract from the fact your the main one preaching this pro black stuff, but you not bout that life. I mean your user name is of some Italian who ain't even liked your kind. Walking contradiction. You the worst type of l/l

True

I would have thought you were smarter than this, but forget bruh, do you. You are trying to over complicate something very simple.

im far from a dummy bro

talk to me

make it simple

you said its simple

do you and forget it bruh is all you got?

ok then bro, cool story with all the boycott, sounds good i guess

Last edited:

Now this some racist ****

What the **** does this mean
Go to a Black Community, every store is owned by a non black. Its not racist you're just naive and don't even know what racism is. If a Asian man opens a corner store in a black neighborhood and puts nothing back into the community, doesn't employ people who live in the community, and only just takes your money, what is he doing? If a Black Man tries to do the same thing in an Asian community, nobody will shop there.
As a person who's technically apart of the Asian race (indian), so what? You're allowed to open a store wherever you please. Asians and whoever open the store typically only family and friends work there, I'm not seeing the problem besides you ****** that there aren't more black owners of stores in communities.

Don't knock the hustle of people, just cuz they're not putting the money back into the community. Trust me there not putting into there own, just there pockets.

So Luck, say a black man opens a corner store in a black community. How exactly will that change the community as a whole in a positive manner? How exactly will the black store owner be giving back to the community?
Mutual support. Black dollars go to black people.

Yes they are essentially buying the same products but they get their same benefit and a member of their community prospers.

Hispanics know what sup. I see mad Dominican bodegas in their hoods.  The only man who questions the idea of mutual support is the black man... a true shame.

Anyone else thinks the unattended police car was left there on purpose? It would give the police a reason to use tear gas and clear everyone out.

deuce king deuce king
U know what else I want
Reparations
Every black person with black/African American listed on their birth certificate
Should get some sort of money
**** they could give everyone of us a mill
And it would still be less than the bailout
And some acreage of land as well

Bruh, quit over complicating things, EVERYTHING has a humble beginning. Its impossible to cut off all ties for everything, you have to start small, dudes are talking this extra stuff to deflect the issue. If you open a corner store, that revenue you make can allow you to hire employees who in return can pool their money to start another business, which can employ others and create another business and so on. You have to start somewhere point blank, dudes want to ignore that and are just talking nonsense to deflect the issue. How can Blacks control a major industry without starting small first? Start small then grow, why should Blacks depend on others when nobody depends on us besides when they want our money? You all are sick if you think it is ok Blacks spend the most money in the nation yet have the least wealth, AND THEN think its an issue when someone says Blacks need to create their own wealth? all of you can go to hell man straight up.

U know what
Obama doesn't like black folks
Probably deep seeded since his dad wasn't there for him
He never deals with issues that pertain to us
But quick to help other minorities
Just like the white man
Never wanting black folks to prosper

You sound like Glenn Beck right now, get your act together champ.
Man I just thought he would look out for us is all
Like its been proven every other race looks out for their own
Why is it so hard for u to understand that I wish someone that looked like me
who has the power he has
Looked out for people that looked like me

Dude, be specific. What exactly would you want President Obama to do, please be specific. This is a STATE issue, be it right or wrong.
It ain't just a state issue
It's a national issue
**** a global issue
Everywhere
Darker skin is treated harsh everywhere
I would like more to be done for people to be treated fairly in this country
Some standard
That people don't get treated differently because if the color of their skin
We say that this country is fair
But we both know the parity
Everyone ain't equal

I understand and agree with all of that , but getting back to the issue at hand the killing of MB, is a local issue, not a fed case. YOU need to know your laws and procedures.

im far from a dummy bro

talk to me

make it simple

you said its simple

do you and forget it bruh is all you got?

ok then bro, cool story with all the boycott, sounds good i guess

You're the number one dude on this forum who talks about business ownership yet you question how this will help blacks? bro if you don't get how creating our own wealth will benefit us there is nothing to explain.

nahman

lucky dont sit here and tell me forget it bruh do you

i been to ATL before more than once, all them black dollars were in Lenox when i went, you need to post up tomorrow

do you speak out in the community?

nah talk to me right now

lets connect on this simple matter, what you wanna do about?

i mess with ppl of all backgrounds but im no dummy i got just as much books etc, black arts, etc from my parents fam, my moms is born and raised in mississippi......

pretty sure i went to a white man grocery store today, so boycott jordans on friday gonna make the change?

i hate this racial tension stuff i really do, its sucks, what is the solution.................so simple im willing to put effort in this simple solution

Last edited:
U know what
Obama doesn't like black folks
Probably deep seeded since his dad wasn't there for him
He never deals with issues that pertain to us
But quick to help other minorities
Just like the white man
Never wanting black folks to prosper

You sound like Glenn Beck right now, get your act together champ.
Man I just thought he would look out for us is all
Like its been proven every other race looks out for their own
Why is it so hard for u to understand that I wish someone that looked like me
who has the power he has
Looked out for people that looked like me

Dude, be specific. What exactly would you want President Obama to do, please be specific. This is a STATE issue, be it right or wrong.
It ain't just a state issue
It's a national issue
**** a global issue
Everywhere
Darker skin is treated harsh everywhere
I would like more to be done for people to be treated fairly in this country
Some standard
That people don't get treated differently because if the color of their skin
We say that this country is fair
But we both know the parity
Everyone ain't equal

I understand and agree with all of that , but getting back to the issue at hand the killing of MB, is a local issue, not a fed case. YOU need to know your laws and procedures.
What do laws matter
When they seem to not apply for people of the darker complexion

Bruh, quit over complicating things, EVERYTHING has a humble beginning. Its impossible to cut off all ties for everything, you have to start small, dudes are talking this extra stuff to deflect the issue. If you open a corner store, that revenue you make can allow you to hire employees who in return can pool their money to start another business, which can employ others and create another business and so on. You have to start somewhere point blank, dudes want to ignore that and are just talking nonsense to deflect the issue. How can Blacks control a major industry without starting small first? Start small then grow, why should Blacks depend on others when nobody depends on us besides when they want our money? You all are sick if you think it is ok Blacks spend the most money in the nation yet have the least wealth, AND THEN think its an issue when someone says Blacks need to create their own wealth? all of you can go to hell man straight up.
You are absolutely correct. Anyone whom disagrees with you: A. Is imbecile. Or B. Has his hand in your pocket and does not wish to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom