Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

deuce king deuce king
U know what else I want
Reparations
Every black person with black/African American listed on their birth certificate
Should get some sort of money
**** they could give everyone of us a mill
And it would still be less than the bailout
And some acreage of land as well

We can talk about land and reparations at a later date but right now I want to talk about this case. No matter how you slice it, this is not a Fed case.

Why they tryna burn down Walgreens? That's sure gonna benefit the community alright :/

more pictures of his injuries....

more pictures of wilsons injuries.....

B3Qh_JNIEAACAHu.jpg

How many bullets did Brown get for this injury?

That looks like he was wearing his cop hat for too long.

View media item 1274944

Lucky what should we boycott this Christmas. Step inside my momma house my dude. You'll love it

I love black ppl I love all ppl if you got a solution for my people I'm down to rock
I'm chill right now on this white man MacBook watching my Asian Samsung

Holler at me

Stephanie on CNN made sure to say something people are looting and rioting while others are telling them to stop destroying your own community...

This dude's "injuries" look like he slept the wrong way. Not like a "big black" dude whooped his ***.

**** outta here, dawg.

deuce king deuce king
U know what else I want
Reparations
Every black person with black/African American listed on their birth certificate
Should get some sort of money
**** they could give everyone of us a mill
And it would still be less than the bailout
And some acreage of land as well

We can talk about land and reparations at a later date but right now I want to talk about this case. No matter how you slice it, this is not a Fed case.
But u asked me what I want though

Obama speak was lame has hell but he made the great point.

All the rioting all looting will do is help the fools from CNN and Fox paint black folks as savages just wanting an excuse to rob, steal, vandalize etc.

Even though no one wants to hear that right now, even me kind of, all violence just moves the discussion of what really matters.

Last edited:
View media item 1274944

Lucky what should we boycott this Christmas. Step inside my momma house my dude. You'll love it

I love black ppl I love all ppl if you got a solution for my people I'm down to rock
I'm chill right now on this white man MacBook watching my Asian Samsung

Holler at me

I don't celebrate Christmas, and now you're trying to be smart. Stay safe bruh, I`m just going to leave it at that.

As a person who's technically apart of the Asian race (indian), so what? You're allowed to open a store wherever you please. Asians and whoever open the store typically only family and friends work there, I'm not seeing the problem besides you ****** that there aren't more black owners of stores in communities.

Don't knock the hustle of people, just cuz they're not putting the money back into the community. Trust me there not putting into there own, just there pockets.
let me start this by saying i'm not trying to attack you...

east indians, pakistanis, etc. regularly open businesses in black neighborhoods and treat us like ****. follow us in stores, accuse us of stuff, etc. yet take our money (and the prices are ***). so no, i don't feel sorry if a shop in our neighborhood, that we don't own and that does nothing for the community gets burned down or whatever.

i don't. all this you're destroying your own community and businesses is ********. black ppl don't own **** in black neighborhoods. not where they we lay our heads and not where we spend our money.

Last edited:
There is always, ALWAYS that one idiot who spews his or her half facts in these posts and when someone challenges their logic or stance they write them off as trolling when in reality they have NO idea what they're talking about.  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom