Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

this era of apologetic racism is the worst... people willfully willing to admit and deny

"But rap music..." when the greater number of consumers are white... but I guess they are too pure to be infected

This dude came thru with the cape when nobody even said anything about race, I would have posted even if it was a black cop... that doesn't mean anything to me.

If the fact that the cop was white made you feel insecure then sorry... but you gotta stop pretending like there isn't a racial disparity in this country and just flinging out nonsense (cause it is also offensive)

The music is a problem and it DOES have influence on the mind...no matter how much many of you want to deny that. However...rappers are merely pawns in the grand scheme.

Go look at who runs the industry...and ask yourself why would a bunch of rich jewish men knowingly power an entire an industry that has a negative impact on the youth? Doesn't that make then even worse than the rappers?

Last edited:
 SC officers exonerated in more than 200 shootings

Police in South Carolina have fired their weapons at 209 suspects in the past five years, and a handful of officers have been accused of pulling the trigger illegally – but none has being convicted, according to an analysis by The State newspaper.

In South Carolina, it remains exceedingly rare for an officer to be found at fault criminally for shooting at someone.

In an unusual turnaround, prosecutors late last year filed a spate of charges for use of excessive force against three white officers in the shootings of black drivers. Only one went to trial but resulted in a hung jury.

Charges in those three cases represent a decades-long reversal, with prosecutors, including the Capital City’s solicitor, creating national headlines, particularly because of the race of those involved.

Columbia lawyer John O’Leary has represented police across the state for 26 years and doubts an officer has ever been convicted. “I really cannot remember any,” he said. “Certainly, there’s been a lot of shootings.”
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article15654974.html

Last edited:
Hip-hop is the scape goat, stop blaming art for the actions of people. I wonder what rapper influenced slavery, Jim Crow and lynching.

Rap is a problem but to use it as an excuse for what's going on is laughable.

Won't even get started with the industry and all the ****age

Last edited:
Hip-hop is the scape goat, stop blaming art for the actions of people. I wonder what rapper influenced slavery, Jim Crow and lynching.
`

i've listened to the most ganster and gutter rap music most of my life it's never made me do a damn thing

Last edited:
Rap isn't the problem, the destruction of the black family structure and lack of guidance is.
Facts. Being slavery is outlawed, incarceration isn't.

Poor communities without resources with father's in jail or free with records, taking away a boatload of rights and opps is to blame.

Fix the justice system, that causes much more damage than rap.

Media is brainwashing folks now man, it's interesting how they cover Scott's family court issues and not that he was a Coast Guard vet also like his killer. We are always painted as the bad guy even when we are murdered.

Hip-hop was blamed for the racist frat chant, no one discussed them singing about lynching. What rapper promotes lynching? An act that wasn't even around when those kids were born, clearly they learned it from somewhere.

It's not "the" problem but it can be a problem.

You might see it as harmless music, but some kids listen to it and take every word for a rite of passage... might not be conclusive but with all the other ways that black people are tailed in the media, hearing from other "successful" black people about how life is and suppose to be might hold hurt their chances to see better for themselves

It's not "the" problem but it can be a problem.

You might see it as harmless music, but some kids listen to it and take every word for a rite of passage... might not be conclusive but with all the other ways that black people are tailed in the media, hearing from other "successful" black people about how life is and suppose to be might hold hurt their chances to see better for themselves

Yea kids with no guidance.

Yea kids with no guidance.
yea... just like dude up above talking about "the hood, like what you see in movies and media and tv" weak-minded people or those without guidance look to media to raise them. On some cable guy ish dudes talking bout learning the facts of life from the facts of life tv show. Racism and ignorance are tied hand in hand. Sometimes, ignorance and racism AND stupidity are tied together. theres a difference. Blaming music/movies for peoples behavior is when stupidity comes in. It makes no sense. You think these school shootings are happening because kids are watching bowling for columbine? You think dude crashed the plane because he saw 9/11? You think people in ferguson rioted because they love the song F the police by NWA? If music was to blame...namely rap... then people wouldnt be out being thugs. Rap is all about money cars and women. Its been about that SOLELY for the past 10 years. Gangsta rap died long ago and lives in the underground for a small niche of people. Closest thing to it is trap music which is a bunch of "whip this in the kitchen" "got white like ________" "i think im tony montana" With that logic, if music influenced peoples behavior like that... we should have a bunch of kingpins covered in gold chains driving stolen bugattis surrounded by women in front of a tony montana sized pile of coke. But we dont have any of that do we? No. But music is to blame for thugs behvior. Sure. Thugs didn't come to exist after 1995 man. Thugs been around for eons. And that is surely not tupac's fault nor waka flocka's.... despite what fox will tell yall

That's what I was saying, it can be influential, I will never discount it of that. But it isn't a sole cause of anything. That's why dude was corny for bringing that up in the mist of this incident.

So every other genre is harmless? Why yall only feel like hip-hop is the problem?
people are ******ed b, i went to school wit kids that listened to heavy metal son, them mf's was making salt pentagrams in their basement and sacrificing squirrels and cats and ish. people are just weird man. idk how they listened to that mess and let it influence them

people are ******ed b, i went to school wit kids that listened to heavy metal son, them mf's was making salt pentagrams in their basement and sacrificing squirrels and cats and ish. people are just weird man. idk how they listened to that mess and let it influence them
my dude jbc lmaooooooo

CCFJAbfVEAAkM8p.jpg

Once anyone starts debate with "what about black on black crime" it's a lost cause.

What was posted was a cop killing a black man. How many times, regardless of race, have we all said its about police killing us (all races) and not about whites killing blacks.

It's not our fault that it's mostly white cops killing black and browns. Apparently, this causes whites and other ignorant folks to play the victim role as if blacks and browns are to blame for them pulling the trigger.

I live in l.a., west Adams area. To some it's hood and ghetto but I have white neighbors all up and down my block. Teachers, day traders, and business folks but the funny thing about that....us Latinos and blacks on the very same block hold the same jobs!

What a thought.

`

i've listened to the most ganster and gutter rap music most of my life it's never made me do a damn thing

Using yourself as an example never works when trying to prove a point about generations of people.

I've been over this a million times on here. Unless you have the proper understanding of exactly what music is and the physical and psychological relationship it has with the brain via dopamine...you simply just won't understand.

No...rap music isn't the sole problem...but the ideologies and themes being promoted from the heavyweights of the culture that are backed by corporate interest...are definitely important pieces to a much larger puzzle.

When trying to solve a problem...obviously you get to the root of it...but you can't ignore the branches above it either.

When you defend that ****...you're defending a bunch of rich Zionists that run the business and are in bed with Private Prison corps who would love for the music to stay the way it is for the next 100 years.

If you don't think music...or art in general has absolutely NO effect on how people think...go study Nazi Germany and how Hitler influenced his people to buy into his ideologies...and then get back to me.

Nobody is debating that their are people purposefully trying to pump negativity on black youth thru music, that's a given, I'm simply stating that the kids that fall for the trap do so because they lack guidance.

My pops was there for us and made it clear what was real and what wasn't.

Using yourself as an example never works when trying to prove a point about generations of people.

I've been over this a million times on here. Unless you have the proper understanding of exactly what music is and the physical and psychological relationship it has with the brain via dopamine...you simply just won't understand.

No...rap music isn't the sole problem...but the ideologies and themes being promoted from the heavyweights of the culture that are backed by corporate interest...are definitely important pieces to a much larger puzzle.

When trying to solve a problem...obviously you get to the root of it...but you can't ignore the branches above it either.

When you defend that ****...you're defending a bunch of rich Zionists that run the business and are in bed with Private Prison corps who would love for the music to stay the way it is for the next 100 years.

If you don't think music...or art in general has absolutely NO effect on how people think...go study Nazi Germany and how Hitler influenced his people to buy into his ideologies...and then get back to me.

So you have the same feelings on country and folk music and white films?

617 people killed by law enforcement in L.A. County since 2000

Tuesday, frustrated by a lack of official data, provided a name-by-name listing of 617 people killed by law enforcement in Los Angeles County since Jan. 1, 2000, a number later confirmed by the District Attorney’s Office.

More than 200 community advocates, many of them carrying cardboard signs in the shape of cemetery headstones with the names of people killed in officer-involved shootings, marched downtown and assembled outside the Hall of Administration, where the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors was holding its weekly meeting.

Lying down in the middle of Temple Street, which was blocked off by police officers, the protesters, who represented a coalition of youth-led groups, called for demilitarization of law enforcement, stronger oversight and investigation of police misconduct at every level of government, and more funding for youth jobs and community centers.

In addition to a list of detailed demands, the organizers handed out a name-by-name listing of the individuals they said had been killed by sheriff’s deputies or one of the dozens of police agencies in the county.

Based on the coalition’s analysis, 342 people killed in deputy- or officer-involved shootings between 2007-2014 ranged in age from 17 to 80 years old and 28 percent were black, though black residents comprise just over 9 percent of the county’s population, according to the latest available census data. Fifty-four percent of those killed were Latino, according to the protest organizers, while roughly 48 percent of county residents are Latino.

http://mynewsla.com/government/2015...-county-since-2000/?google_editors_picks=true

Back
Top Bottom