Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Thing is without this video this would have been another non indictment situation. The fact this fool just tries casually to plant the same taser by the victim just really makes you wonder how many of these incidents would have gone the other way if there was video of the entire encounter. But then again you got Garner being choked out on camera and that wasn't good enough. These police have seemingly gotten more bold with all that's gone on.

Thing is without this video this would have been another non indictment situation. The fact this fool just tries casually to plant the same taser by the victim just really makes you wonder how many of these incidents would have gone the other way if there was video of the entire encounter. But then again you got Garner being choked out on camera and that wasn't good enough. These police have seemingly gotten more bold with all that's gone on.

Remember, Utah police said #DarrienHunt lunged at them with a sword. But Darrien was shot 6 times from behind. Reminds me of #WalterScott.
— deray mckesson (@deray) April 9, 2015

Remember, the STL Metro PD said #VonderritMyers reached for a gun. He was shot 6 times in the back. Reminds me of #WalterScott.
Remember, the LAPD said unarmed #EzellFord reached for the gun. The autopsy showed a muzzle print in his back. Reminds me of #WalterScott.

Lol @ rap music.

So why aren't certain rock artists blamed for suicide or drug use, those are topics in that genre. You sound like a Fox News anchor @MR HIGHNESS

I love it! Rockstars get high on stage,eat bat heads,have sex,say kill your mom but rap is bad.

Last edited:
`

i've listened to the most ganster and gutter rap music most of my life it's never made me do a damn thing

Its not for you.

CCFJAbfVEAAkM8p.jpg

Gofund came through

Damn, that's sad, another Police White officer killing an innocent black man SMH RIP. I sort of want all police officers to wear body cameras for now on.

Why isn't Obama doing or saying anything when it comes to these shootings? Instead he's focusing on helping illegal immigrants as opposed to our own people already struggling.

Exactly why i voted for mitt. Atleast he would had said something,i actually think he would has done more then obama

This forum is turning into a race forum which isnt good for "NIKE"

ANYBODY thay post in this thread and disgrees with tye cop being charged should be kicked out and banned asap

Only people agreeing is racist and racist shouldn't be associated any where near the name of nike

What? As Mike famously uttered "Republicans buy sneakers too". SWS are engrained in every facet of culture, the country was built on their ideals.

Obama's very presence has at least exposed the clowns that were in secret before. And that's a good thing.

When you purposely dismiss the issue with stats and "facts" that have nothing to do with the issue then you show your hand.

When you're a white, or other non-black/brown, who can't fathom that this our reality, you show your hand.

All the SWS ON NT, have shown their hand at their own discretion.

It's not about if you disagree rather the basis on which we disagree.

Orta, 23, refuses to eat prison food over fears that New York Corrections Department officers will taint it with rat poison—a complaint echoed by 19 other inmates who filed a lawsuit last month claiming they were sickened by blue-green pellets found in their Rikers meatloaf.

the young man who filmed the latest murder better be careful...

There's two sides to a story but from horror stories that I've heard that were much worse (about mistreatment in prison/jail) I wouldn't be surprised if true

View media item 1484109
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...-after-filming-an-officer-murder-Walter-Scott

On Saturday April 4th, Feidin Santana was on the phone, walking to work in North Charleston, South Carolina when an event that would soon grip the nation happened just a few feet away from his path. Knowing what we know now - that Officer Michael Slager murdered Walter Scott in cold blood and attempted to frame him by planting a stun gun on him, it's increasingly clear that Feidin Santana acted with extreme bravery when he filmed what turned out to be the worst thing he's ever witnessed.
Now, Feidin has real concerns for his own safety,

"I won't deny that I knew the magnitude of this, and I even thought about erasing the video," Santana said in an interview on MSNBC's "All In With Chris Hayes" Wednesday.
"I felt that my life, with this information, might be in danger. I thought about erasing the video and just getting out of the community, you know Charleston, and living some place else," the 23-year-old said. "I knew the cop didn't do the right thing."

In an interview with TODAY's Matt Lauer on Thursday, Santana said: "I'm still scared."

"I say life changed in a matter of seconds. I never thought this would happen, that I would be a witness," he told TODAY's Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview Thursday. "I'm still scared."

Before the public ever saw the video, Felix went to the police station to turn it in, but was ignored. After seeing that the police were telling lies in the media about the shooting, he found the family and gave the video over to them.
"He wanted to see what reports were coming from the North Charleston Police Department because of the fact that they may have told the truth,” Walter Scott's brother told TIME on Wednesday. “And when they continued with the lies, he said, ‘I have to come forward.'”
Santana told MSNBC's Melvin that he read the police report and took issue with its account of what happened. Santana said that he went to the police station following the shooting to inform them that he had witnessed and recorded it. After being told to wait, Santana left without handing any information to the police after reconsidering the situation. Santana told Melvin that he didn't believe police would properly handle the video which prompted him to give it to Scott's family.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...-after-filming-an-officer-murder-Walter-Scott

On Saturday April 4th, Feidin Santana was on the phone, walking to work in North Charleston, South Carolina when an event that would soon grip the nation happened just a few feet away from his path. Knowing what we know now - that Officer Michael Slager murdered Walter Scott in cold blood and attempted to frame him by planting a stun gun on him, it's increasingly clear that Feidin Santana acted with extreme bravery when he filmed what turned out to be the worst thing he's ever witnessed.

"I won't deny that I knew the magnitude of this, and I even thought about erasing the video," Santana said in an interview on MSNBC's "All In With Chris Hayes" Wednesday.
"I felt that my life, with this information, might be in danger. I thought about erasing the video and just getting out of the community, you know Charleston, and living some place else," the 23-year-old said. "I knew the cop didn't do the right thing."

In an interview with TODAY's Matt Lauer on Thursday, Santana said: "I'm still scared."

"I say life changed in a matter of seconds. I never thought this would happen, that I would be a witness," he told TODAY's Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview Thursday. "I'm still scared."

Before the public ever saw the video, Felix went to the police station to turn it in, but was ignored. After seeing that the police were telling lies in the media about the shooting, he found the family and gave the video over to them.
"He wanted to see what reports were coming from the North Charleston Police Department because of the fact that they may have told the truth,” Walter Scott's brother told TIME on Wednesday. “And when they continued with the lies, he said, ‘I have to come forward.'”
Santana told MSNBC's Melvin that he read the police report and took issue with its account of what happened. Santana said that he went to the police station following the shooting to inform them that he had witnessed and recorded it. After being told to wait, Santana left without handing any information to the police after reconsidering the situation. Santana told Melvin that he didn't believe police would properly handle the video which prompted him to give it to Scott's family.
u wanna know whats bad about this from a psychological perspective? this is a civilian who saw a crime and reported it. he knows he did the right thing. its not even up for debate. BUT.... because the crime was committed by an officer, hes scared for his life from fear of retaliation. And what this means is... there is an intrinsic fear of the very people who are supposed to help you IN these exact situations. from a social standpoint, its so bad its satirical. Call the police when u see a crime...unless the police are committing the crime. Then just stay quiet, or else. So who will protect him from the police? The police? He has no official governing body to turn to for help right now. Cant even be placed in witness protection because hes a witness against the people handling witness protection. Thats terrifying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASE
Having visited SC for summers yearly, until I was old enough to say I didn't want to go, a change of location would be wise for that man. If not for the video, this would have played out differently. I think the second cop on the scene should be fired as well...

Damn, that's sad, another Police White officer killing an innocent black man SMH RIP. I sort of want all police officers to wear body cameras for now on.

Why isn't Obama doing or saying anything when it comes to these shootings? Instead he's focusing on helping illegal immigrants as opposed to our own people already struggling.

View media item 879782
This nonsense really needs to die

Last edited:
I laugh when I hear all this talk about cameras being mounted on cops... That's like putting the cart before the horse. I would do a better job of training cops & psych evals before hiring (to identify negative traits like racism) & periodically after they're hired. I'd also make it mandatory for police officers to volunteer a certain amount of hours a week in the communities they serve. Whether it be PAL, youth football, basketball, literacy, food banks, and/or soup kitchens.

But before that, a bigger investment needs to be made in education & vocation in our inner cities, community centers need to come back in a big way, quality jobs with decent wages need to be more readily available, & more thorough drug treatment needs to be made available.

We also need to repeal a lot of these laws that created a culture of storm trooper police leading with draconian measures & abolish this for profit prison system we've created.

It's sickening really. We're focused on the problems boiling to the surface but not looking at the roots of all these problems.

Last edited:
I laugh when I hear all this talk about cameras being mounted on cops... That's like putting the horse before the cart. I would do a better job of training cops & psych evals before hiring (to identify negative traits like racism) & periodically after they're hired. I'd also make it mandatory for police officers to volunteer a certain amount of hours a week in the communities they serve. Whether it be PAL, youth football, basketball, literacy, food banks, and/or soup kitchens.

But before that, a bigger investment needs to be made in education & vocation in our inner cities, community centers need to come back in a big way, quality jobs with decent wages need to be more readily available, & more thorough drug treatment needs to be made available.

We also need to repeal a lot of these laws that created a culture of storm trooper police leading with draconian measures & abolish this for profit prison system we've created.

It's sickening really. We're focused on the problems boiling to the surface but not looking at the roots of all these problems.
If someone is bleeding, you stop it and then figure it out. Body cams will provide citizens protection from bad cops while re training and more stringent psychological evals are implemented. All you've discussed will be benefits in the long run.

View media item 879782
This nonsense really needs to die

Hey, that was an actual input in this thread and not some waste of post like yours is man. Stop trolling, your gifs aren't even funny. Go beg for new reps else where. This isn't a funny thread to joke into it. That wasn't "nonsense". We voted him in to represent and take order in this country, he can do a bit more than he is doing now. Don't be so ignorant and think outside the box.

Last edited:
If someone is bleeding, you stop it and then figure it out. Body cams will provide citizens protection from bad cops while re training and more stringent psychological evals are implemented. All you've discussed will be benefits in the long run.

No, I get it. It's needed (police cams) but I boil with hate at the thought that as a society, we aren't addressing the root causes of these issues we constantly face. I mean this has been going on for decades & it's getting worse & worse as the years go by.

Last edited:

This article made my stomach upset because of what this kid has to go through. That's horrible. 

Hey, that was an actual input in this thread and not some waste of post like yours is man. Stop trolling, your gifs aren't even funny. Go beg for new reps else where. This isn't a funny thread to joke into it. That wasn't "nonsense". We voted him in to represent and take order in this country, he can do a bit more than he is doing now. Don't be so ignorant and think outside the box.

If you really think the president is anything more than a figure head you've already lost the battle. Plus is hard to implement things when literally the party in control opposes everything you do because of who you are. Obama isn't some superhero that can flick his wrists and get things done. Even he does speak honestly and give suggestions the masses and people in power want to say he's rave baiting. There has to be two sides to have a conversation and actually implement change, one side wants things to remain status quo cause of the benefits they've received from it.

If you really think the president is anything more than a figure head you've already lost the battle. Plus is hard to implement things when literally the party in control opposes everything you do because of who you are. Obama isn't some superhero that can flick his wrists and get things done. Even he does speak honestly and give suggestions the masses and people in power want to say he's rave baiting. There has to be two sides to have a conversation and actually implement change, one side wants things to remain status quo cause of the benefits they've received from it.

President has had 8 years, 2 elected terms. From Zimmerman, to Darren Wilson, to now Michael Slager to many more cops abusing their power. He doesn't have to address the race issue. He can enforce more regulations and make law enforcement applications and processes of hiring more strict with more tests and standards. He is the commander in chief of our military and our law enforcement. The President is the "Most Powerful Person In the World" right? You have to read more on politics and any sort relevant of our government. I didn't say it was going to be easy but he should start or else there will be more people like you who complain about police abuse and brutality. This ain't no funny smart "oh blame the president" remark neither. Stop always thinking about race.

Back
Top Bottom