Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

what i'm say, and it's been said many times in this thread and others, is that Black folks should take the money we earn and keep it amongst ourselves just like everyone else does. it's called group economics.

and i said the "good" white ppl are hardly calling out racism white supremacy which is fact. whites are mostly around other whites and the same for other groups. you'd think since "good" whites are around white supremacist, you'd think they'd call them out but they don't. this is evident because there has not be a mass exposure of actual white supremacists.

so to fight this, we'll just take the $1.1t we have been giving 99% of to other groups, and keep it Black until the so called "good" whites expose the white supremacist.

White supremacists don't need exposure, they are pretty proud of what they are and shouting it to the world with their confederate flag hanging outside their house.

I got a question, as a Latino, where would the love for our race be?...do we get some of your 1.1 Trillion, or is this a black and white world?...I always find myself sort of lost in these types of convos...we get harassed just as much by the po-po

Last edited:
:lol:

what more facts and info? dude was shot in broad daylight in front of apts with people capturing it all on video and pictures and also walking with his friends at the time.

what we waiting on? more lies? :lol:

Last edited:
White supremacists don't need exposure, they are pretty proud of what they are and shouting it to the world with their confederate flag hanging outside their house.

I got a question, as a Hispanic, where would the love for our race be?...do we get some of your 1.1 Trillion, or is this a black and white world?...I always find myself sort of lost in these types of convos...we get harassed just as much by the po-po

those are white extremists, man. "a white supremacist is that teacher who feels that black students are inferior; a white supremacist is that cop that passes the white drivers who are speeding, but when a black person jaywalks the cop gives them every ticket and fine in the book. People mistake white extremism for white supremacy -- and there's a really big difference."

they do need exposure.

i'm an Afro-Latino of PR decent. so i claim i'm African so it's really up to you.

Let this be a lesson to all black gun owners, DO NOT PUT PICTURES OF YOU HOLDING A GUN ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!! Hell, don't put any incriminating pictures of yourself up at all. Media will have Cliven Bundy holding a large rifle and he's "defending what's his". A young black male though is automatically perceived as a thug.

I'm just saying, some things should be kept private. Maybe that's just paranoia on my behalf, but what's the constant in Trayvon and now Mike Brown? There is always a picture popping up depicting them as drug abusing thugs. If these young men had pictures of them studying for SAT or any other tests, media would have a harder time painting a negative picture

You are bugging with this crap. It isn't justifiable for me to be killed because I tokk a gangsta style photos. It is a stupid thing to do, but that has nothing to do with what happened. The cop wasn't scrolling through IG and found his pic and said there he goes. The kid graduated HS, and was about to attend College. That is really gangsta :rolleyes. His actions should speak louder than any pictures ever could. How many arrest has he had? Any gun charges, drug deals, any gang affiliation? I don't mean knowing ****** in gangs. Everybody in the hood has a friend in one gang, I mean is he a member of any known gangs? The issue at hand is what took place at that moment. Not some stupid picture he took.

To be honest, people always try to find some justification for this stuff. Cops feel like all they have to do is throw a rock and whoever it hits must have some kind of criminal past or tendancy which gives them the right to harass them. The cop knew he ****** up by firing at those boys, and even though Mike surrendered with hands up he couldn't allow the boy to live.

Last edited:
The media is something else trying to justify Mike Browns death because of the alleged robbery. 
mean.gif

No one can prove that "respectability politics" has ever prevented the murder of a Black person.

The burden is not on us to "change."

Its on the oppressors to recognize our humanity.

Julius Wrek
we need more say so...

more people in the position to have a say so..

that's the change..

to accomplish that change, we need to approach things differently

y'all seem to interpret change as being submissive and conforming -- that's not what most have been saying

Im not referring to the photo debate
I'm referring to the photo debate.

Julius Wrek

Ya don't understand Mike Brown could have just robbed the bank, doesn't justify a trained police officer, executing him like he's an opposing gang member, dude was shot 2 times in the chest, 3 times in the head close range and then, finished off by emptying the clip on the body...dawg that is not what they were trained to do...that cop did not act as a cop, he acted like a God ***** THUG!

Also, in the alleged robbery, they stated the Mike Brown grabbed an entire box of swishers and took them.

Where in a convenience store in the hood especially can you just grab some swishers and leave?

How come dude who shot up the movies who was armed was able to surrender?

Y'all telling me a pack of blacks means death?

I don't believe this dumb cover up either

You are bugging with this crap. It isn't justifiable for me to be killed because I tokk a gangsta style photos. It is a stupid thing to do, but that has nothing to do with what happened. The cop wasn't scrolling through IG and found his pic and said there he goes. The kid graduated HS, and was about to attend College. That is really gangsta :rolleyes. His actions should speak louder than any pictures ever could. How many arrest has he had? Any gun charges, drug deals, any gang affiliation? I don't mean knowing ****** in gangs. Everybody in the hood has a friend in one gang, I mean is he a member of any known gangs? The issue at hand is what took place at that moment. Not some stupid picture he took.

To be honest, people always try to find some justification for this stuff. Cops feel like all they have to do is throw a rock and whoever it hits must have some kind of criminal past or tendancy which gives them the right to harass them. The cop knew he ****** up by firing at those boys, and even though Mike surrendered with hands up he couldn't allow the boy to live.

I dont think you understood his post. He was saying the same thing you said. The pictures shouldnt matter but the MEDIA not him is trying to paint him out to be a thug because he took a suggestive picture. Remember some people dont think as critical as you. They see what is presented in from of them and go with it. The same way social media does whenever someone posts a "fact" and instead of looking it up they retweet or repost it thinking its true. The same can be said for a picture of you holding a gun and someone tried to paint you out to be a thug they now have a visual of you "looking like a thug" so they automatically run with it. Thus the reason this what picture would they use hashtag is running wild on instagram and twitter.

Hopefully these questions get answered...

1.  Why were we told by police that the initial contact between Mike Brown/Dorian Johnson and Darren Wilson was due to them walking in the middle of the street?  

2.  If Mike Brown was a robbery suspect and Darren Wilson knew this, why didn't we hear anything about this initially?  

3.  Where are the Swishers at?

4.  If Dorian Johnson was positively ID'ed on the surveillance tape as being with Mike Brown during the strong-arm robbery, why is he walking free today?  Wouldn't he be an        accomplice?

5.  Regardless of whether or not someone is a suspect in a crime, is it standard protocol to execute someone who has already been shot and is clearly surrendering and NOT posing a threat anymore?  

How come dude who shot up the movies who was armed was able to surrender?

Y'all telling me a pack of blacks means death?

I don't believe this dumb cover up either

:rofl:

They are looking SO STUPID.

Man just give the scumbag up....what is it to them?...lol

Ya don't understand Mike Brown could have just robbed the bank, doesn't justify a trained police officer, executing him like he's an opposing gang member, dude was shot 2 times in the chest, 3 times in the head close range and then, finished off by emptying the clip on the body...dawg that is not what they were trained to do...that cop did not act as a cop, he acted like a God ***** THUG!
Is there official information on the bullet amounts and locations?

Also, in the alleged robbery, they stated the Mike Brown grabbed an entire box of swishers and took them.

Where in a convenience store in the hood especially can you just grab some swishers and leave?

Police should release the 911 call for this "robbery." :smh:

absolutely correct

this is all slander by the police with the media as an ally

it's obviously not him, but even if he did steal a few swishers, shoplifting does not justify the murder of an unarmed person. end of story

Back
Top Bottom