Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

View media item 1134324
"stills from camera" but the clothing doesnt match. I dont think he was wearing sandals
The doors in those pictures don't even look like a quick trip look like that they said he robbed from hell

One of the doors look like there somewhat blocked
Last time I checked qt doors were wider and clear and they don't have tile floors on the inside also

Something's up

Some of yall really need to hold judgement until actual facts and info is available...
Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

CNN and Co are about ratings. They're about "breaking news". If they have to correct themselves later then they'll take that hit but they all wanna be the first big fish that takes the bait that's cast. Misinformation is at the cost of being 1st.

Also everyone in here yelling about the Constitution needs to remember that the cop is innocent until proven guilty just like anyone else. I hope he's charged and the court can sort it out but for now people should take a step back.
Wasn't mike innocent until proven guilty
Cop didn't care about that
Walking around like he judge dredd or somebody
Judge jury and executioner :smh:

Clearly he's a scumbag if he just executed Mike in the street. And if so I truly hope that the courts punish to the full extent. But because the cop didn't follow that order we should just throw due process to the wind now?
But due process hasn't even started
Cop aint in custody
He ain't been brought up on charges
Whole time they been making it seem like it was justified
Like mike was in the wrong
Don't give me that due process crap
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't
Floridia kid who was killed cause his music was too loud didn't (forgot his name)

Last edited:

all this misinformation the police dept is putting out there to the media is just further confusing people and making them lose interest

it's a formula
If it turns out that this Darren Wilson character wasn't the shooter, would really like to see this police Chief lose his job and brought up on criminal charges. How reckless is this ****.
ok maybe you're confused about something. the police did name darren wilson as the shooter. he's a ferguson police department officer. that's been confirmed

the misinformation they're putting out is claiming mike brown was a shoplifting suspect at some convenience store and that's why the police were hot on his trail

this didn't info didn't come out five days ago when this all started. it came out around the same time the officer who did the shooting was named as a way to take the focus off him and place it on mike brown as a suspect, criminal, etc

You think they train the dogs to attack black people? I mean look at that current pic, dog is literally on his toes ready to attack

. I'm the kind of person who wouldn't say anything about going on vacation on social media until I'm back home, to protect myself from potential robbery to my home.

I'm just a private person like that. I own guns legally but you will never see me posting about my weapons, I don't feel that's anyone's business.

QFT.

+1

. I'm the kind of person who wouldn't say anything about going on vacation on social media until I'm back home, to protect myself from potential robbery to my home.

I'm just a private person like that. I own guns legally but you will never see me posting about my weapons, I don't feel that's anyone's business.

QFT.

+1
U have a point
But that's u
Everybody aint the same
Just cause u don't doesnt mean someone else can't or shouldn't

Some of yall really need to hold judgement until actual facts and info is available...
Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

CNN and Co are about ratings. They're about "breaking news". If they have to correct themselves later then they'll take that hit but they all wanna be the first big fish that takes the bait that's cast. Misinformation is at the cost of being 1st.

Also everyone in here yelling about the Constitution needs to remember that the cop is innocent until proven guilty just like anyone else. I hope he's charged and the court can sort it out but for now people should take a step back.

Clearly he's a scumbag if he just executed Mike in the street. And if so I truly hope that the courts punish to the full extent. But because the cop didn't follow that order we should just throw due process to the wind now?
Cop aint in custody
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't
Floridia kid who was killed cause his music was too loud didn't (forgot his name)

So just **** it then, right?

The doors in those pictures don't even look like a quick trip look like that they said he robbed from hell

Last time I checked qt doors were wider and clear and they don't have tile floors on the inside also

Something's up
I believe the police chief said the robbery wasn't at the QT. 

Something's up

Good point. The police Dpt is digging themselves a larger grave. I may be incorrect but did they burn down the quick trip?

Something's up

Good point. The police Dpt is digging themselves a larger grave. I may be incorrect but did they burn down the quick trip?
They did

The coverage on CNN and MSNBC is absolutely deplorable.

I don't dare check Fox News.

Julius Wrek

Last edited:

Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

Cop aint in custody
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't

Yeah pretty much
Let us get a W for once

You know that police department is scrambling to cover this up now and find somebody, anybody to pin it on.

Has the President addressed it yet? Why isn't the FBI involved yet?

Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

Judge jury and executioner
mean.gif
Cop aint in custody
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't

Jordan Davis.

Julius Wrek

Last edited:
You know that police department is scrambling to cover this up now and find somebody, anybody to pin it on.

potus addressed it yesterday.

fbi and dept. of justice are involved.

The news bought the PD's story. They've already won back the hearts of most Americans. Bringing the Feds in would make it even worse

Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

Cop aint in custody
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't

Yeah pretty much
Let us get a W for once

What's that "w" encompass?

I think he gave a ****** half assed press conference
With no real feeling behind it
Just something he felt he had to do
Not something he really cared to do if u know what I mean

potus addressed it yesterday.

fbi and dept. of justice are involved.

Man, you miss one day of news, you miss everything. Did he offer any insight or hope for resolution...or the pc thing he always does? I'm interested in what the feds will see

Brown's friend Dorian Johnson apparently did say they took cigarillos.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/ferguson-police-name-michael-brown?cid=sm_m_main_1_20140815_29822566

This doesn't really have anything to do with the shooting or subsequent overreaction by the police though. If the killing had anything to do with the "strong armed robbery"(more a shop lifting incident), why was one suspect killed and the other apparently let go? Why were tear gas, rubber bullets, and acoustic weapons used on innocent protestors?

Back
Top Bottom