Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I feel bad for that store owner. Dude gets robbed, pushed around. Then people loot his store after the fact because the perpetrator died in an unrelated incident. Like...what kinda misguided rage is that? They should be looting the police station.
Do you feel any empathy for the individual whom was victim to an extrajudicial murder?

Likely that store is fine if that execution never occurs.

I feel bad for that store owner. Dude gets robbed, pushed around. Then people loot his store after the fact because the perpetrator died in an unrelated incident. Like...what kinda misguided rage is that? They should be looting the police station.

Do you feel any empathy for the individual whom was victim to an extrajudicial murder?

I'm sure the store owner getting his insurance money and gonna be ok
But mike brown ain't

Obviously 
laugh.gif

What does that have to do with my statement? 

My bad. Didn't realize I was limited to empathizing with only one individual.

Last edited:

I'm sure the store owner getting his insurance money and gonna be ok
But mike brown ain't
Exactly.

Obviously 
laugh.gif

What does that have to do with my statement? 

My bad. Didn't realize I was limited to empathizing with only one individual.
Enh. 

Had Michael Brown not been executed,

you'd have never had the cause to make the statement.

i can't believe people are falling for that police report. look at the timelines of the report, cops were responding to "stealing in progress" on 8/9/14. aka petty theft aka the suspect was a shoplifter. only after they viewed the video on 8/10 did the investigator charge "strong arm robbery" and unethically paint the suspect as a robbery suspect.
why am i bringing this up again? because ive already got friends thinking mike brown robbed the store at gunpoint. see the smearing? he went from a shoplifting suspect before he was shot to a robbery suspect a day after he was dead. the dispatch would have alerted the cops that there was a robbery in progress, not stealing.

I asked right when all this originally happened. What does the department and or city gain in protecting a "rogue" employee? Contain him, make a statement that an investigation is under way. I don't know of any other profession or set of people that so willingly protect one another. Do they fear all other cops would quit because they are racist and trigger happy as well?

Contain what appears to be one bad apple and none of this happens. Throw that fool under the bus.

We read about these companies who fire employees for embarrassing them via twitter comments or arrests. Why can't they fire this guy for lack of judgement even if it's "justified". I guess I don't get this police mentality.

i can't believe people are falling for that police report. look at the timelines of the report, cops were responding to "stealing in progress" on 8/9/14. aka petty theft aka the suspect was a shoplifter. only after they viewed the video on 8/10 did the investigator charge "strong arm robbery" and unethically paint the suspect as a robbery suspect.
why am i bringing this up again? because ive already got friends thinking mike brown robbed the store at gunpoint. see the smearing? he went from a shoplifting suspect before he was shot to a robbery suspect a day after he was dead. the dispatch would have alerted the cops that there was a robbery in progress, not stealing.
Get new friends
They're idiots

I asked right when all this originally happened. What does the department and or city gain in protecting a "rogue" employee? Contain him, make a statement that an investigation is under way. I don't know of any other profession or set of people that so willingly protect one another. Do they fear all other cops would quit because they are racist and trigger happy as well?

Contain what appears to be one bad apple and none of this happens. Throw that fool under the bus.

We read about these companies who fire employees for embarrassing them via twitter comments or arrests. Why can't they fire this guy for lack of judgement even if it's "justified". I guess I don't get this police mentality.

i was thinking the same thing. covering up was just gonna make it worse, since there were so many witnesses. the kid was murdered in daylight with the neighbors watching. you cant be serious, trying to cover it up and sweeping this under the rug.

Don't know how y'all are gonna say all witness are tainted because they hate police.

You can't just ignore witnesses. As crappy as our justice system is you might as well just say screw it all together if you're ignoring witnesses.

These cops are hypnotized to what is right for their "brothers". If I saw some of the evidence and then hear I had to be on the front lines, why am I mad at the citizens? Be mad at this trigger happy fool who now needs all of the cops protection. My life as a cop and human is on the line for this? That cop mentality is borderline psychotic

That never seems to be the line of thought for people trying to protect one of their own

Last edited:
Did you even read what I wrote? Dude changed his pic to the least recognizable, the top pic is older than the bottom :rolleyes

Doesnt make sense to change his profile pic to his younger self when he could easily deactivate his account or make his profile pic something else
Plus, Wilsons ears stick out. Who ever that other guy is, dont

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Last edited:

So you are saying it's okay for people to destroy businesses in there own city to get change. Has no one learned anything from the La riots smh. I truly feel bad for the shop owner who's been a victim twice.

Totally agree with the dude on the livestream,here's way too many groups with their own interests out there right now. People are losing focus on the real goals

He's in a tough spot regardless. On CNN yesterday, a reporter straight up asked him "do you think black people get treated fairly in Ferguson?" yall shoulda saw his face. My jaw dropped from how stupid a question that was. What was he supposed to say? No? He woulda got a phone call live on TV telling him he's fired

And this is why they have him on, and "" "" facilitating the situation.
He speaks well, so he can handle the questions eloquently.
God forbid he answered that question in a non-token-black-guy way, they would have ended him, his career. He is in a tough spot, but, he was also in a position to change some things drastically, on live Tele, by simply saying "hell no we HAVENT been treated fairly as of late, which is all that matters right now"

And this is why they have him on, and "" "" facilitating the situation.
He speaks well, so he can handle the questions eloquently.
God forbid he answered that question in a non-token-black-guy way, they would have ended him, his career. He is in a tough spot, but, he was also in a position to change some things drastically, on live Tele, by simply saying "hell no we HAVENT been treated fairly as of late, which is all that matters right now"
not to make light of things but this whole situation reminds me of that boondocks ep...with rev goodlove etc...

Back
Top Bottom