Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I love living in Amerikkka.
But I despise the demonic barbarians that I have to live in this country with.
I see no difference between ISIS and the blood thirsty bigots in this country.
Both play the victim role while simultaneously murdering and maiming innocent individuals.

Another vehicle rammed through protesters in Minneapolis in what appears to be a calculated attack. 

Must applaud Atlanta_Police - no heavy weapons or assault weapons good job

nthat.gif

I love living in Amerikkka.
But I despise the demonic barbarians that I have to live in this country with.
I see no difference between ISIS and the blood thirsty bigots in this country.
Both play the victim role while simultaneously murdering and maiming innocent individuals.

:lol: go chill in ISIS controlled Iraq/Syria and then tell me if there's no difference.

Can anyone care to justify this? Is this protesting or ignorance? MB's family should apologize to this man, but of course they won't...to have MB appear anything less than an angel at this point would be out of the question

All of this to protect one cop? I'm here for the anarchy, hope it continues.

View media item 1276427

Can anyone care to justify this? Is this protesting or ignorance? MB's family should apologize to this man, but of course they won't...to have MB appear anything less than an angel at this point would be out of the question

Why? Your assuming it's the protesters that did this and not the opportunists and people who don't care either way and are just knuckleheads.

There's no justification for the looting, but to think they owe him an apology? The family has expressed their desire for no violence, well outside of the stepdad, people have their own free will.

Last edited:
Why? Your assuming it's the protesters that did this and not the opportunists and people who don't care either way and are just knuckleheads.
At this point distinguishing between the two is picking through a fine comb, you have opportunists and protesters together behaving interchangeably. My point still stands that the MB family should apologize to the store owner, he did nothing to deserve this but protect his business from theft and suffered heavily as a result

At this point distinguishing between the two is picking through a fine comb, you have opportunists and protesters together behaving interchangeably. My point still stands that the MB family should apologize to the store owner, he did nothing to deserve this but protect his business from theft and suffered heavily as a result
Michael Brown's family needn't do such a thing.

The fault lies with those who denied them a trial for the son's murder,

Bob McCulloch.

You don't though as many on the ground in the media have said. There's being a picture painted that it's majority hooligans and not peaceful protests going on when it's the opposite. And they aren't behaving interchangeably, there's a distinction just like the was back in August. People who want their voices heard and those who are there only to agitate and could give a damn about the cause or injustice.

Property can be replaced, lives cannot.

you're basically bent on attacking anyone associated with michael brown, but michael brown's family has nothing to apologize for. they're in no way responsible for the opportunists who sought to use this as a pass to loot. the people who did loot have little to do with the many other protesters who have every right to assemble

whether you think michael brown was an angel or not is completely irrelevant. you're just really intent on pushing the agenda that everything having to do with michael brown side is all bad. 

Michael Brown's family needn't do such a thing.

The fault lies with those who denied them a trial for the son's murder,

Bob McCulloch.
So stealing the swishers from his store, grabbing him by the collar and pushing him away was ok and not deserving of an apology? 

no. 

laugh.gif
 Alright, you guys are sensitive about one persons misfortune but are quick to be callous for another. Store owner did nothing to deserve what happened to him, and if you disagree idk what to say to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom