Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Folks really believe that the store owner doesn't deserve some kind of recompense
sick.gif

well one person is dead so it's hardly out of the norm to be sensitive to that

no one is being callous here, but you

Should they apologize to the McDonald's corporation or the beauty shops or boutique stores as well? They're just innocent bystanders in all this too.

The only person/people that should be apologizing are the St. Louis PD and that prosecutor for this 3 month charade they concocted under the guise of seeking the truth that's sparked this unrest. I say sparked cause apparently the issue has been bubbling in that community for a while.

Last edited:

Folks really believe that the store owner doesn't deserve some kind of recompense
sick.gif
it's ****** his store got looted and had to go through the hardship of cleaning and restoring his shop back in order, but i'm not sure what kind of recompense you're looking for here

People who are looting and acting reckless out there to send a message are comparable to the folks who believe in the death penalty...

Killing people who kill people to show that killing is wrong.

Simple minded fools in here.. many of them. Its sad but hilarious at the same time

I never knew an apology could be that heavy of a burden to ask for...what would they have to lose? 

Maybe they'll give one but right now after the injustice they believed has taken place? Nah.

They've already condoned the violence and said it doesn't honor MB's memory. They are probably have bigger concerns right now than to do a city wide apology tour after their son got murdered. You want to be sensitive to everyone but the grieving family.

Not sure what all of this is going to accomplish. Where are the vocal leaders? MLK or Malcolm X aint walking through that door.

Feels like Occupy Wall Street all over again...

Maybe they'll give one but right now after the injustice they believed has taken place? Nah.

They've already condoned the violence and said it doesn't honor MB's memory. They are probably have bigger concerns right now than to do a city wide apology tour after their son got murdered. You want to be sensitive to everyone but the grieving family.
Never said they should do it right away, but rather that they should. I only think this convenience store owner deserves an apology specifically since the events that took place involved and magnified his business in a negative context. He was subjected to theft initially, assaulted, and then was left to handle the stresses of the situation for months on end. If you don't believe his business and well being was under threat constantly after the incident you must be delusional. Now following this major attack on his store, he is more than deserving of an apology.

And if you bother to read my earlier posts in this thread, I am sympathetic toward the brown family and stated that a taser would've been just as efficient in subduing brown than the bullets which took his life. He didn't deserve to be killed whatsoever. 

Last edited:
And do what instead since the system is still broken and they feel wronged?

Jesus this thread has been taken over by the idiots :smh:

Can't believe so many people on NIKETALK have these feelings toward Black people.

Love the culture hate the people. :x

Back
Top Bottom