Police shoot unarmed man in back of head 5 times

There alot of ppl in here that have never fired a weapon before. He shoots officers n front of him but gets 5 to the dome from behind? So they were crossfiring at eachother? And nobody got hit but the assailant.... n the back of the noggin? 5 times? Oh.

Foul play for sure but he shouldna put himself n that position.

5 times in the BACK of the head

Do you know the position of every person in the incident?
If I'm standing behind somebody,....and they are shooting at people in the opposite direction...should i take my time to walk around to the front of him before I intervene?

Last edited:
5 times

In the BACK of his head

They're cowards and murderers in my eyes until proved otherwise

how many of you have been in combat situations where you have to eliminate an enemy before he eliminates you or your partners. if someone's fires on me, best believe imma put 5 or more rounds in his face as fast as i can and not stop so i can check to make sure he's dead.
idiots.

not saying cops never make up stuff to cover dirty actions but the extent of reaching and vast spaces in here void of logical reasoning is laughable.
says the dude who OBVIOUSLY has never been in a 'combat situation' before.....

go sit down b...grown ups talking.

Before I read this thread the story sounded murky, but I really don't care if someone thinks less of me for it.

First thing's first. The kid ran from the police because he was guilty of something. The situation could of been avoided if he stayed honest. But how does this guy get close enough to wrestle an officer? I guess they had guns drawn because of the misinformation they were given that he was armed, which might really have been the difference between him being gunned down or alive in holding. Still, one man versus a group of trained officers shouldn't be able to get close enough to touch an officer's gun. Definitely shouldn't be able to take it away while the others watch. It all sounds weird to me.

The officers should of been interviewed after the incident. They interviewed the family. It would help the cops out if they were interviewed soon after and all had a matching story instead of delaying it for a considerable amount of time. They probably weren't sequestered.

I'm not one of NT's cop conspiracy theorists though. The world needs police for obvious reasons but they are human beings just like the rest of us and can be flawed just like the rest of us. A cop can be just as immoral as someone who isn't one.

5 times

In the BACK of his head

They're cowards and murderers in my eyes until proved otherwise

We don't know the whole story. What if after the guy shot the cops in the leg he tried hiding behind some barrier with his back turned but didn't fully conceal his head thus the cops took their shots and hit him in the back of the head.

*Puts tin foil cap back on

roll.gif
 MP5 not being a weapon 

I guess it was a Training Day scene in there. Cops shoot dude execution style and pondered how to get away with it.
Lightbulb went off in one of their heads and suggested that two of them get shot in the leg with his mp5.
They oppose the idea but he shoots them anyway and told them to deal with it. *cue deal-with-it.gif

I believe it.
My thoughts exactly...

tmb_4229_480.jpg

But even if proven your still gonna think "cover up"

So what's the point

So now u know what I think before it happens yea I'm blocking you you're just typing to get that post count up at this point

Oh and 5 shots TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD being the only shot they could get honestly made me chuckle

I wanna play too tho what if they actually fired the shots thru a basement window while hiding behind a dumpster and all the shots just happened to hit him in the back of his dome

Man dude must of thought he was going to steal that MP5 get scalped and just respawn.

***** should've aimed up and just killed them too before he took that L

Last edited:
Dudes have been shot to death reaching for wallets & cell phones

But a single dude can wrestle a weapon away from a cop with other cops just watching waiting thier turn like a karate movie..... yeah ok

You sounding like a female right now throwing out irrelevant information. Talking about reaching for wallets. What does that have to do with what supposedly happened?
Like I said. Ya'll give cops too much credit. Like the cops supposed to back flip over the bullets and shoot the gun out of is hands. Majority of cops of scared ****-less

Dudes have been shot to death reaching for wallets & cell phones

But a single dude can wrestle a weapon away from a cop with other cops just watching waiting thier turn like a karate movie..... yeah ok

You sounding like a female right now throwing out irrelevant information. Talking about reaching for wallets. What does that have to do with what supposedly happened?
Like I said. Ya'll give cops too much credit. Like the cops supposed to back flip over the bullets and shoot the gun out of is hands. Majority of cops of scared ****-less

It has a lot do with the point, def not useless info ....didnt you read & comprehend what was said before firing off your response fam???

There is no way he disarms a cop with other cops anywhere around , he wouldve been shot point blank

Last edited:
yes majority of cops are scared idiots.

and when they are scared they tend to shoot instead of think.

I think cops MUST be held to a higher standard. There wouldn't be so much tension. Racial profiling, discrimination, all these things are real whether you live in your comfort bubble or not.

A statement should have been released. Allowing the cops weeks to prepare a statement and cover any holes seems a little ridiculous. Witnesses usually make statements immediately and they aren't witnesses they were a part of the scene.

Maybe the cops were right or maybe they were wrong. But the idea that a man could be chased, get the jump on two police officers. and fire a fully automatic weapon but hit them both one time each in the leg sounds a littl... lucky to me.

Hopefully ballistics can explain how all the other shots missed or if there were any.

Shooting someone in the back of the head tells a pretty straight forward story in itself. The only question is what proceeded that shooting. and like someone said, a dead man tells no tales.

lol @ the people getting mad about the number of shots. how many of you have been in combat situations where you have to eliminate an enemy before he eliminates you or your partners. if someone's fires on me, best believe imma put 5 or more rounds in his face as fast as i can and not stop so i can check to make sure he's dead.
idiots.

not saying cops never make up stuff to cover dirty actions but the extent of reaching and vast spaces in here void of logical reasoning is laughable.

This.

The cops should've just shot the gun out his hand :smh:

After he used his jet li hands to disarm them :smh:

He might've caught the bullet though, so idk :smh:

:lol:

And also, we don't know a lot of information. The size and layout of the basement is crucial. How many cops went in is crucial.

Let's be real here, OP is only making a big deal about it because the guy was black.

You nters never cease to amaze me with your obession with race, go outside, kick some rocks and quit complaining.

Last edited:
Dude broke into some random person's house (which is grounds for getting ya head blown smooth off anyway)

Why even post the "official story" if you're gonna just skate pass it with your own opinions tho?

Did you even read it?

Last edited:
I guess if the cops story seems plausible to you all then I'm just a crazy fool. If you and your 2 of your friends are in a room with a person and you all have submachines guns and the person has nothing, does it seem at all likely that the person will be able to do what the police say Terrance did? Keep in mind you have been trained and the other person hasn't.

The kid wasn't facing 20 years or life in prison, he had nothing illegal on him but he decides to commit suicide by grabbing a cops gun? I mean who grabs an MP5 thats pointed at them? Theres no reason this kid would want to die or think grabbing the gun would result in anything less than him being killed.

I know it may be difficult for some people to fathom that there are police officers who want to kill people, police officers that can't wait for the smallest excuse to shoot someone. The majority of police aren't that psychotic, but there are those out there

NT sure loves to make problems to society into martyrs.

This dude deserved what he got, just like that fake blood in bk that got popped a few months back for pulling a gun on cops yet people "rallied" over that loser.

Oscar Grant, Kelly Thomas, Amadu Diallo are people who were victims of a shady police department. Making this loser out to be a victim is a slap in the face to those names I just mentioned.

I guess if the cops story seems plausible to you all then I'm just a crazy fool. If you and your 2 of your friends are in a room with a person and you all have submachines guns and the person has nothing, does it seem at all likely that the person will be able to do what the police say Terrance did? Keep in mind you have been trained and the other person hasn't.

The kid wasn't facing 20 years or life in prison, he had nothing illegal on him but he decides to commit suicide by grabbing a cops gun? I mean who grabs an MP5 thats pointed at them? Theres no reason this kid would want to die or think grabbing the gun would result in anything less than him being killed.

I know it may be difficult for some people to fathom that there are police officers who want to kill people, police officers that can't wait for the smallest excuse to shoot someone. The majority of police aren't that psychotic, but there are those out there

So....about that thread title...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom