Polo brainwashes black kid

Originally Posted by MMG

So much polo on i got horse power
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Youngins do foolish things all the time, we did, are parents and their parents did. This is just one of those things when you look back at it and laugh. Only difference is it's the internet age where he made a video and posted it for everyone to see so you could watch and then make fun of him for it.

LMFAO at these vids
Lil mans eyes widening more n more as he talked had me rolling n then that Been Had Polo vid was too much lmao

When did RL Polo start coming back like this?

I mean, I'd have a few different colored polos, but people are really entirely dipped in RL Polo now?

You would think Lacoste would be the brand everybody would be wearing; loud colors, better fitting, and better material.

At least he seems happy though lol.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

When did RL Polo start coming back like this?

I mean, I'd have a few different colored polos, but people are really entirely dipped in RL Polo now?

You would think Lacoste would be the brand everybody would be wearing; loud colors, better fitting, and better material.

At least he seems happy though lol.
RL Polo has always been a classic. Lacoste will never reach Polo status. You can quote me on that. 

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by Hugo

but this guy been had polo.
laugh.gif

As funny as this is, it almost makes me want to stop wearing Polo.

...Almost...
Y'all know this was a parody of another video? I forgot what it was, but dude wasn't actually serious. 
Although those were all his clothes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom