Polo brainwashes black kid

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Hugo

but this guy been had polo.

All this #$#%+# clothes is Medium doe... FAIL!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Smurf size dudes geeked about their 'Lo
roll.gif

I think polo is nice, but I dont think it's worth the price tag to act llike your "stuntin" when your really not

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think polo is nice, but I dont think it's worth the price tag to act llike your "stuntin" when your really not
the funny thing is that Polo shirts aren't even that expensive. I own dozens of polo products and I've never payed more than $40 for any of them. You're not really "stuntin" if you were a Polo

laugh.gif
Really. I mean any fool can go to the outlets and buy up a bunch of product, and post pics.

It's no secret that their most expensive clothing, Purple Label, rarely has labels or logos. Real rich folks don't need all that.

my Polo stays in the closet ever since the south got wind of it.
and it won't get any better with all those outlets down there.

dudes think they're doing it, copping half priced teal ascots.

honestley ive slowed way down on the Lo buying b/c its a hood staple and I dont like goin out and wearing a different color of the same shirt 10% of the bar has on...

burberry
pimp.gif

lacoste
pimp.gif

*sigh* at having to spend even more money to distinguish oneself as stylish and well put together

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Really. I mean any fool can go to the outlets and buy up a bunch of product, and post pics.

It's no secret that their most expensive clothing, Purple Label, rarely has labels or logos. Real rich folks don't need all that.

This man knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hes a kid *shrugs*

If they had the internet and cam phones or web cams when moms copped me my first jordans with the matching windbreaker suit, I probably would of did the same thing even tho I only owned 2 pieces

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Hes a kid *shrugs*

If they had the internet and cam phones or web cams when moms copped me my first jordans with the matching windbreaker suit, I probably would of did the same thing even tho I only owned 2 pieces

This is truth...

I can recall when I was younger, a lot of dudes in the neighborhood or dudes I went to school with would always brag and boast about how many shoes/clothes/games that they had... And this was like in elementary school...

It's just the fact that the whippersnapper in the video has an outlet to use for his bragging...

Those blank stares deep into the webcam he had <<<<<<<<<<<<< *

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

This man knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats thing...99% of the general public, including those in this thread have no idea how many options RL collections have to offer. You don't even have to leave the Polo line to spend 2K on a single item. And let's not even get into Purple Label with items upward of 5K. It's a lot more to RL than what these kids are tossing on twin beds in these videos. And I wouldn't expect them to. These are children...let them have their fun.

^^^

Walked into the Ralph Lauren store in the Houston Galleria ans walked it.

It was on some LV, Gucci pricing steez...

More info on Purple Label, though... cuz I thought Black Label was top dog.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label is the luxury collection geared towards the high end demographic.
Martials for the most part are much better quality, the garmet construction is better, and the items are much more limited due to the higher prices.
But there are alot of Polo items that are are on the same level, and even better than Purple Label items like the older Polo "Made in Italy pieces.
Once you get an eye for spotting quality, the color of the label really doesn't matter across collections.

Back
Top Bottom