Polo is dead...

Originally Posted by Diego

Tetsujin23 wrote:

Diego wrote:

If you keep it classy and above their heads there is no need for you to retire it.

Truth. But im currently not rocking Polo cuz of this. I'm waitin til it dies off. Plus most of my good %*$* is for the winter/fall season anyways.
grin.gif

Thats what I dont get.

I could rock a Polo every day and IMO I would still not get confused for one of these sub par cats.

QFT!!

no.

like Bape, people OD'd on it and yeah some make it look horrendous, but it's still a clean brand IMO. obviously RL > Bape, but just an example.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Hood/Ghetto people should really stop wearing Polo. They're bastardizing it.

The same Hood/Ghetto people destroyed Burberry/Gucci/Prada, especially with the fakes.

Hopefully they don't destroy Louis Vuitton.

These hood/ghetto people should just wear fubu, rocwear, ecko and rich yung because thats geared towards them.

why dont you be more direct?

well I knew we were due for another one of these....

Also, real cats rock the entire spectrum of the 'Ralph Lauren' line---not just Polo.

The same Hood/Ghetto people destroyed Burberry/Gucci/Prada, especially with the fakes.

These hood/ghetto people should just wear fubu, rocwear, ecko and rich yung because thats geared towards them.
That was great.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

If you keep it classy and above their heads there is no need for you to retire it.

Truth. But im currently not rocking Polo cuz of this. I'm waitin til it dies off. Plus most of my good %*$* is for the winter/fall season anyways.
grin.gif
Thats what I dont get.

I could rock a Polo every day and IMO I would still not get confused for one of these sub par cats.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PREACH![/color]

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

southzeztpdot wrote:

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is made for average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.
{()} don't turn this into a stunt fest, I'm known for hurting broke _s feelings on NT....

26b36f6e46a06a66d19a7792695afb8273228ab2.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do this @#%$, its not just a screen name

no offense bruh but u look like the average dude walking around Atlanta in polo

Same here u look like an average brooklyn dude rockin it, but we wear it better fam.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

well I knew we were due for another one of these....

Also, real cats rock the entire spectrum of the 'Ralph Lauren' line---not just Polo.
x2

Thats all these bums know is Polo
laugh.gif

You might as well have said "+$@!#%# should stop wearing Polo..."
indifferent.gif

Polo is a timeless brand that will never go "out of style". What I don't get though is why do dudes think they stuntin in Polo? That's aplain @!% unit you got on fam. Don't nothin stand out about what you got on.
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Originally Posted by Dakingii

southzeztpdot wrote:

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is made for average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.
{()} don't turn this into a stunt fest, I'm known for hurting broke _s feelings on NT....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do this @#%$, its not just a screen name

no offense bruh but u look like the average dude walking around Atlanta in polo

Same here u look like an average brooklyn dude rockin it, but we wear it better fam.

Someone should change their name to Hundredaire.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do this +$#%, its not just a screen name
Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
Looking like he on the set of "swag surfing" video.

To them its a fad. To Lo heads its here
to stay. Same can be said about a lot of
things, kicks being one of them.

Originally Posted by Fresco Dollar

To them its a fad. To Lo heads its here
to stay. Same can be said about a lot of
things, kicks being one of them.
after the whole official post on ralph lauren on NT, everyone on NT is a self proclaimed "Lo Head." After browsing through that thread,I see alot of dudes in there just buy what they buy because its polo. No diss to OP, but NT is like the only place where I hear dudes stop wearing stuff justbecause it became a fad.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

POLO WILL NEVER EVER BE PLAYED OUT. YOU PROB MAD BECAUSE YOU SEE YOURSELF LOOKING JUST LIKE THEM DUSTBALLS WHEN THEY WEAR POLO.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at this troll NY denim seller. Just come out and say what you wanna say man.
and yes you can still rock Polo and look bummy with it. IMO Polo's with Jordans and
big clunky basketball shoes, or those ugly Supra looking kicks isn't a good look

Back
Top Bottom