Popeyes is now taking phone orders?

LMFAO what the hell.

My brother just told me that one of the Popeyes around the city has a sign saying that they now take phone orders... are times that tough?

Too bad the nearest Popeye's near me is 10 miles away.
frown.gif

Would be cool if they delivered. Tired of my only choices being Pizza or chinese.

whats the point of a phone order if you still have to pick it up?

for the record popeyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kfc.

check the sign again and see if it mentions if it's for large orders. They are closer to McDonald's model of having food already made by the time youget there, not made to order like Wing Stop (
pimp.gif
).

It would be silly to phone in an order for a #3 spicy w/fries and a pepsi....

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

wingstop needs to deliver
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YES. I think about this everytime I drive by. I mean I dont know anyone who doesnt like wingstop..they'd need mad drivers.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

whats the point of a phone order if you still have to pick it up?

for the record popeyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kfc.

Let's say you're running late to get somewhere. You're really hungry but don't have the time to wait in line. Once you're within about a1/2 mile of the place you call and put in your order. You drive up, walk inside, pay and then bounce. Approx total time spent 2 mins. Much quicker than waitingfor them to make your food. In todays world, every second counts.

popeyes i go to has horrible service! long lines!!! or they are just plain slow, but i love that chicken!

Back
Top Bottom