POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

These shoes are awesome. I love them already especially the heel (welcome back, Tinker). They should have made the red strap removable though like the Lebrons.

wow i cant believe i actually feel em, but i hope they add more b/c they look plain, i want more angels!!!!!!1

^^^^^
Quote:
busy and clean at the same time
Sounds HOT :evil:
devil.gif
to me, but the whole shoe being lasered would be :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. And those KILL the XIX. Too bad that's not the final sample, cause I like it( havent seen em' w/ pods yet though)????. They just need to do a little more with the with leather part and they'll be fire :evil:
devil.gif
. Plus that lasering is :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

-In 1987, I was born-Pippen was drafted-The Air Jordan 2 was born (and it doesn't matter if it's the OG or Retro)-Michael Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest-Michael Jordan scored 40 points or more in 9 consecutive games-Michael Jordan averaged 37.5 ppg
-Well Mars, How'd the hell did he do that? Man, it's gotta be the 2's!
-Mars Blackmon

OMG that is HORRIBLE, cmon JB what is this??? Oh man that upper strap just messes the whole thing up. It looks completely out of place with the bright red and its all wrongly placed. What is the shoe game coming to? Im hoping that this is a very very very early sample that they threw away and redesigned completely. Very nice laser though. I like what they did with the laser strap. They should go with clean instead of this busy busy shoe. OVERALL >:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:x
sick.gif
|I
tired.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

the question is... what are we paying 175 for?

whay is that creepy face on the strap? it looks like yoda on crack

FIRE'S IN MY EYES AND THE FLAMES NEED FANNIN​

those CANT be it
no way , no how
if so...i'll tell u im DEFINATELY not copping and i will clown anyone who pays 175 up for them

I love these shoes, cant wait to see another colorway, the LASER needs to match the shoe more though... the rear midsole looks kind of cheap but i am loving the upper strap.
PGC​

I'll pass.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.

It's just a sample, can't criticize them too much because they make a countless amount of samples. A company such as JB has to experiment around and see what works best.
F.​

i like the laser and the strap at the top, the back of the shoe looks good as well, but it just looks like its not finished yet, but everything that is done they put crazy detail into, just look at the picture that shows the back :wow:
eek.gif

yeah not that I'll have reason to buy them anyway, but I hope that that is just a prototype.

There are some nice elements, the laser collage looks great - on its own though, not in the position it has been used on this shoe, maybe would've looked better on a heel piece or a different strap or something. I love the sole, and the shoe looks good from behind.

The shoe is a god damn mess though, right now the over all design is just ill thought out mainly due to how the elements in there have been put together (particularly with how the straps are).

hey maybe now we have this picture the board's renderers could take what they like and dislike and build on this prototype for how they'd like to see the Jordan XX??

eek.gif
eek.gif

Unlike last year's XIX sample pictures, I'm really happy about these. This is crazy early if they are real.

I thought this was another fake XX thread. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Thank you airmax. :smile:
smile.gif

"The only good pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die."
-- Steve Prefontaine

Those are like the very OG samples they have pods and stuff on the newer samples from what i hear.
Griffey
God, Why do You do This to Him?[/b]​

i'm thinkin' that this is just a prototype...like somebody was sayin earlier, where are the airpods...?

Back
Top Bottom