POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

I would wear the heck out of a black/red pair :wow:
eek.gif
. Nice way of trying to make the nu retro 2s into the XX's JB.
jordanair45@gmail.com
AIM- Makaveli002003
JA45

those are too plain to be j's and the DUBs at that :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Huh, I hit the mall and dumb out
For every throwback that come out, until they run out
My teeth shine without the sun out
These color Jordans don't come out
Boy, that's why I ball with my tongue out

I'm stuntastic

RePpIn 510
AIM: Asal420

damn all you complainers sound like little girls...yes this sample doesn't look that great, but someone just save these and then compare them to the release version. Not to mention half you that are already crying will be in line to cop them anyway.

I'm not feeling them personally, I like the laser though. If this is the version that was released, no I wouldn't buy them.

I swear some of you people get stuck in the past too much, JB has to move forward. Be glad you get the retros in some of the colors you like. No one ever said you had to have the same taste as MJ. I don't, mainly looking at his clothing line I thought was all crap. Point is this is still a sample pair, no one forces you to like them/buy them, but stop complaining so much. If you want some change go try and work for them and bring your great ideas to the table.
Support Pogiboy67, check out his auctions!

Support LazyJ10, Buy stuff from me!!!!

I, actually, REALLY like them. The only thing I have a problem with is the ankle strap. It just seems to be a bit too much. Other than that, I think they are nice and clean, and the lack of a full shroud helps a bunch. I like the sole the way it is now, but I have a feeling the pods are going to mess with that shape quite a bit. Whoever said "plain but busy" hit it right on the head. I really like the overall simplicity of the shoe. And, like someone stated before, just about everybody here will be hating on them until about 2 - 3 months before release. :b
tongue.gif
I am not one of those people. BUT, I do think that these will hit the sales racks kinda quick. Looking forward to seeing the newer samples that don't have that new lasering on the toe. JEEZ, what was JB thinking with that one? :wink:
wink.gif

peace,
J

Even though those are samples and aren't exact to the final shoe, that's the basic design of the XX, without the air pod system. I'm open for anyother questions.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

1st impression- SHOCK
2nd impression-they have grown a bit on me,but they are still tooooooooo high-top for my taste.
SERBIA & MONTENEGRO...REIGNING BASKETBALL WORLD CHAMPIONS!

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!!! Holy.......

Quote:
i don't like the whole midfoot strap idea. imo, they should just laser the whole thing...

right now it gives the impression that its trying to be busy and clean at the same time
:frown:
frown.gif
" But to see just the strap lasered.....on a somewhat subdued shoe? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Basically, I agree with ....
Quote:
busy and clean at the same time
Quote:
Sounds HOT to me, but the whole shoe being lasered would be

><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><​
Holla when ya hear me. Respect me or fear me. Love me or hate me, but ya gotta just hear me. Lord knows I tried. Been a witness to homicide, drive-bys takin lives, little kids die. Wonder Why? as I walk by. Broken hearted as I glance at the chalk line. I got bad nerves; paranoia destroys me. I love the Lord, but the church cant cure me. You just dont know what the streets have done to me- whats become of me. Will I survive till the morning to see the sun? Please Lord, forgive me for my sins- cuz here I come. (various artists)

I want to see a pic of the tread and the air pods.
TEAM TN​
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn

they're kinda 0]
alien.gif
to me, i dunno... i know these are just samples, so does that mean they're still gonna work on them some more or are they finished? holla... :rofl:
roll.gif

- J to tha R

Garbage. It looks like another year of not buying the new Jordan's. Last time I bought new model Jordan's was the XIII's ironically now they're getting retroed. I'd rather buy the Kobe's than these.

Jboi, how about you read, THOSE SAMPLES DON'T HAVE THE AIR-PODS and THE LASERING WILL BE BLACK ON THE FINAL MODEL.
Griffey
God, Why do You do This to Him?[/b]​

I wonder what's that black stuff on the other side of the shoe. Hopefully it's not a Jordan Camp 23 type of design. They're nice. But the company must be toying with people since they can make an ugly shoe and yet people will be them because it's Jordan.

I love these samples(even though they need more work). But where are the DAMN Air Jordan 2 retro wht/red low pics! >:
mad.gif
, at least a sample.( I stay whinning about that). The XX's come out in FEb 2005. The AJ2 lows come out on Oct. 9th 2004!!!!!!. STOP PLAYIN'!!! Ya'll know how much I love 2's. Just look at my personal pic, and signature at below >D
grin.gif

I wanna see the sole on them XX's
-In 1987, I was born-Pippen was drafted-The Air Jordan 2 was born (and it doesn't matter if it's the OG or Retro)-Michael Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest-Michael Jordan scored 40 points or more in 9 consecutive games-Michael Jordan averaged 37.5 ppg
-Well Mars, How'd the hell did he do that? Man, it's gotta be the 2's!
-Mars Blackmon

whaaaaaa...i hope that's not the final product
i think ....the bottom is wayyyyyy to fat...and the strap is... :x
sick.gif

that;s my first impression...it looks like they took the Jordan serve'm Mid and just added the laser into it...
i HOPE and PRAY that that's not the XX....
what would happen if the whole world farted at once...?
would we produce massive FARTOXIDE??!!

They look more like a shoe you would look at and not wear, how could serious basketball players wear those, I would probably cop, but are the only Jordans I woud never wear...

Back
Top Bottom