POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

even though they're early samples i kinda like them, but not the shape. and the laser is beautiful! :wow:
eek.gif
hopefully the final product will look a bit better.

Laceless??? We have known they wouldn't be laseless for like 6 months now.
Griffey
God, Why do You do This to Him?[/b]​

Those remind me of a pair of ajII and some air max elite.

Is that velvet on the back? Looks to be it. The strap is nice, and hopefully the under material is different. If those were to release as of right now, i would def remove the lasered strap.

Sounds like they match the description we were given a few weeks ago...

Quote:
Colorway: White/Red/Black
Price: $175
Release Date: 2/19/05 - All Star Weekend

No shroud, features dual velcro straps. One on the forefoot, featuring LASER image of past Jordans, Jordan's personal symbols, designer and staff names of Jordan brand folks (Gentry, Red, Mac, etc.) Pictures of Mars Blackman. The collage is simply beautiful. The other velcro strap is around the ankle, and can only described as an independent ankle support strap, as the shoe is somewhat lower than a traditional mid w/ the ankle strap serving as the support. The Outsole features what seems to be air pods.

The box of the shoe will be similar to a motorcycle helmet packaging with foam lining to protect the content.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.

Its not surprising to me that 85% of Nike talk will hate on them....until two months before the release..
I love them and i will rock them with a BIG smile on my face

LOYAL 1 D.A.
5 Star General​
"REAL TALK" Fab Album Drops in Sept 04
FREE RETR04

i'm outrraged >:
mad.gif
. also at a loss for words. i can't believe i clicked this topic.
TEAM TN
Chat live with td via AIM:
Contact td via gmail to td:

They WILL grow on yall. :wink:
wink.gif

"The only good pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die."
-- Steve Prefontaine

laser is nice though. i'm still mad >:
mad.gif

TEAM TN
Chat live with td via AIM:
Contact td via gmail to td:

First off...

I really cant comment on these.....JM did about as much talking as he could without getting himself in trouble......I have nothing to add to what he has said....

Secondly.....

Whoever let their sample pair loose, or put them up....could be in big trouble......you can see the sample #, which as Meth says...narrows it down to 1 exact person....who, in turn, will have to take sole blame for these being on NT and everywhere else.......

I've just been informed that the lasering will be black on the real shoe. But they didnt want to waste the money to make it black on the sample im assuming.
Griffey

Well I like them! I know that these are early prototypes, but so far so good. These will be copped. The hype will determine if I get them on the release date, or wait till they drop in price.
Killin' all ya'll n!@@*s with that lyrical ish. Mayonaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips. -Kanye West-

MAN that sucks to the person who leaked it to us. Ya know, props and everything for givin us pics. But dawg, How can ya leave the sample number on there??? |I
tired.gif
Sorry man, that is gonna get you in deep....

Black lasering will be cool, but I think it should be like a deep red.
-In 1987, I was born-Pippen was drafted-The Air Jordan 2 was born (and it doesn't matter if it's the OG or Retro)-Michael Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest-Michael Jordan scored 40 points or more in 9 consecutive games-Michael Jordan averaged 37.5 ppg
-Well Mars, How'd the hell did he do that? Man, it's gotta be the 2's!
-Mars Blackmon

Clean and Busy. I like them alot
I am feeling the midsole alot. :smokin
smokin.gif

TEAM TN​
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn

THE LASERED STRAP WILL BE BLACK ON THE REAL SHOES
Griffey

damn...somebody is gonna get chewed out @ JB headquarters Monday...damn...this whole post shows how fast an idea laid out on desk can hit the streets and the public eye in one second...

"don't be frozen goods when the heat is onto you..." - Husulah

Calm down people they are just samples.
Besides i think they look preety good for samples.Just dont complain unntil you see the finished product.

Back
Top Bottom