POSSIBLE FUTURE FOR RETROS?? I HOPE NOT!!

How about..... updating the cushioning in older models without changing appearence. Keep the same classic look whilest making them more modern. Would this be too difficult?

How about..... updating the cushioning in older models without changing appearence. Keep the same classic look whilest making them more modern. Would this be too difficult?

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Exactly.  It can't be that hard, right?  That's one thing I never got about buying retros.  They look great (and the whole nostalgia thing), but you can't compare the comfort with the newer shoes.  I prefer the comfort now that I'm older.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Exactly.  It can't be that hard, right?  That's one thing I never got about buying retros.  They look great (and the whole nostalgia thing), but you can't compare the comfort with the newer shoes.  I prefer the comfort now that I'm older.

i wonder with the retros already being between $150 - $180 if they update it with the technology now what will the price skyrocket to??
30t6p3b.gif

i wonder with the retros already being between $150 - $180 if they update it with the technology now what will the price skyrocket to??
30t6p3b.gif

These wouldn't even be considered retros however, because they are actually Fusions, not pure retros...
wink.gif

These wouldn't even be considered retros however, because they are actually Fusions, not pure retros...
wink.gif

honestly im not gonna lie but those XIs are decent looking. but why would they ruin something that is already GREAT.

honestly im not gonna lie but those XIs are decent looking. but why would they ruin something that is already GREAT.

i think they need to do this. an upgraded version of all the JB classics that are actually good for basketball would be nice for the ballers. The people who don't ball probably won't like it.

i think they need to do this. an upgraded version of all the JB classics that are actually good for basketball would be nice for the ballers. The people who don't ball probably won't like it.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I like the idea of updated technology on the older retros

for a more comfortable fit......just don't ruin the look of the shoe.

How easy would it be to put double or full length zoom air bags

in the older retros for a more comfortable fit,

without sacrificing the look of the shoe?

I've always wanted retros released with updated technology, the hard part is making them look good, but i would cop if it was to happen.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I like the idea of updated technology on the older retros

for a more comfortable fit......just don't ruin the look of the shoe.

How easy would it be to put double or full length zoom air bags

in the older retros for a more comfortable fit,

without sacrificing the look of the shoe?

I've always wanted retros released with updated technology, the hard part is making them look good, but i would cop if it was to happen.

Back
Top Bottom