Possibly the greatest steal EVER! lol

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

DUNKMAN LEBRON 2S AT GOODWILL = GREATEST STEAL EVER.....not this

co-sign, imo those dunkman 2s were the greatest steal ive ever seen

Greatest eh?

my less than $8 pick-up...

s2zdjm.jpg

grin.gif

Good work. Everybody's donwplayin this deal but would be pumped if it happened to them.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

DUNKMAN LEBRON 2S AT GOODWILL = GREATEST STEAL EVER.....not this
Nice "STORY", don't know about the relevance.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

lol the greatest steal ive seen in niketalk is OG Air jordan 1 from goodwill for less than $10. im guessing He probably gave you a fake 23's, since theres no picsture.
Thanks for the love...... and the HATE
I bought the XX3's from FOOT LOCKER.......my JOB, and the CDP XIII's were DS. It was a nice pick up, and I personally thought I got over on somebody,which is why I posted it in the first place. NT is full of @holes nowadays
tired.gif

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

very nice steal but might not be the greatest ever.

agreed
Good deal, but definately not a steal and not the best ever...

how is $37 for a pair of $155 sneakers not a steal? what kinda steals are you guys getting? people paying you to take their deadstock black/royal 1's offtheir hands or what?

$37 for $155 shoes that you can't buy at a store anymore is an excellent steal. not the best ever, no, but come on, give the guy a little credit, you guyssound like salty haters.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

very nice steal but might not be the greatest ever.

agreed
Good deal, but definately not a steal and not the best ever...

how is $37 for a pair of $155 sneakers not a steal? what kinda steals are you guys getting? people paying you to take their deadstock black/royal 1's off their hands or what?

$37 for $155 shoes that you can't buy at a store anymore is an excellent steal. not the best ever, no, but come on, give the guy a little credit, you guys sound like salty haters.

they are..
grin.gif

my boy found a pair of Jedis for $40 at a consignment store

He thought they were fake but he copped them anyways. A few months later he ran randomly ran into a guy in one of his classes and they started talking aboutsneakers and this dude starts talking about how he had left some sneakers at his ex's house and she took them to a consignment store.

Not the best steal. I once got a pair of DS Burgundy Vs off ebay for $32 shipped. Seller had one picture, which was horrible and I took a chance and luckedout.

But still a nice deal you got there.

Back
Top Bottom