**Possibly the most racist pic I've ever seen on the internet**

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

why is Africa still monkeys?

I think the point they are trying to make is its still not fully developed. I don't think they were trying to compare blacks to monkeys. Btw I'm black.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I think the point they are trying to make is its still not fully developed. I don't think they were trying to compare blacks to monkeys. Btw I'm black.
reaching.jpg

They're being racist point blank. But this was ment to be funny...

AND IT IS
roll.gif

This.

As you can see we all start the same. All of them go on to develop as portrayed by the artist.
Can we admit that as beautiful as Africa is, it is not the most developed place?

Originally Posted by Diego

This.

As you can see we all start the same. All of them go on to develop as portrayed by the artist.
Can we admit that as beautiful as Africa is, it is not the most developed place?

So America developed into hip hop monkeys?
roll.gif
At yall lookin sohard into it your out thinking yourselves. They are being racist.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

DB WEST wrote:

YouMadYouBad wrote:

reaching.jpg

They're being racist point blank. But this was ment to be funny...

AND IT IS
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ the turnaround.

Yea Africa is a violent tribal place in alot of regions so development is happening VERY SLOWLY.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

China just really isn't that successful. Western world FTW.

China isn't successful?
ohwell.gif

ignorance runs rampant these days

That image of China rockin' a rolex conveys the idea that China is doing a lot better then the other locations listed. They definitely aren't touchingAmerica...maybe that was meant to symbolize the cheap knockoffs that are produced there for export to our flea markets.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Diego

This.

So America developed into hip hop monkeys?
roll.gif
At yall lookin so hard into it your out thinking yourselves. They are being racist.

We're looking too hard into it, and YOURE the one calling racism?

Back
Top Bottom