Post a gif/image of your current mood . .

I just left from the airport. Had to say goodbye to my fiancé. I had to meet her in a bathroom stall so parents wouldn't find out. Man we are getting way too old for this.

tumblr_m5y5twPapT1qjehm8.gif
wait huh this didnt make sense to me. You have a secret gf/fiance?

wait huh this didnt make sense to me. You have a secret gf/fiance?
Originally Posted by KillTheHype View Post I just left from the airport. Had to say goodbye to my fiancé. I had to meet her in a bathroom stall so parents wouldn't find out. Man we are getting way too old for this. tumblr_m5y5twPapT1qjehm8.gif wait huh this didnt make sense to me. You have a secret gf/fiance?

After being on a diet, eating healthy and exercising for a lil over a week I decided to weigh myself.... Turns out I didnt lose any weight. FML!

After being on a diet, eating healthy and exercising for a lil over a week I decided to weigh myself.... Turns out I didnt lose any weight. FML!
I am starting my 30-day juice cleanse friday a friend of mine lost 72 lbs on it
indifferent.gif
... that and excersizing he looks good and healthy.. but i am not excited about this juice cleanse not one bit I love to eat haha

I am starting my 30-day juice cleanse friday a friend of mine lost 72 lbs on it
indifferent.gif
... that and excersizing he looks good and healthy.. but i am not excited about this juice cleanse not one bit I love to eat haha
Need more info on this diet asap.

:lol: expecting to lose weight after 1 week. You weight will be stable for a few weeks unless you dehydrate yourself.
keep pushing for the 3month period. That will get you big results.

coworker and I just got yelled at by our boss for something SHE did wrong and she sent me this, I bursted out laughing so hard

Need more info on this diet asap.
its a 30 day juice cleanse diet thing where you get a juicer NOT A BLENDER. You juice fruits and veges ( I was told to juice veges that had no taste when I juice so i chose beets, spinach, and carrots along with the fruit). And I will be excersizing 3 days a week at planet fitness which is only $10 a month (crazy right) lol

YOU HAVE TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER PROBABLY ABOUT 2 OR 3 16 OZ BOTTLES A DAY because the juicing is basically like 3 meals just in juice form so you need liquids that is where your water comes in. 
lol EXACTLY my reaction until I saw his results i felt like 

tumblr_m8u9yugwru1rqbcss.gif

coworker and I just got yelled at by our boss for something SHE did wrong and she sent me this, I bursted out laughing so hard
lol

Last edited:
its a 30 day juice cleanse diet thing where you get a juicer NOT A BLENDER. You juice fruits and veges ( I was told to juice veges that had no taste when I juice so i chose beets, spinach, and carrots along with the fruit). And I will be excersizing 3 days a week at planet fitness which is only $10 a month (crazy right) lol

YOU HAVE TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER PROBABLY ABOUT 2 OR 3 16 OZ BOTTLES A DAY because the juicing is basically like 3 meals just in juice form so you need liquids that is where your water comes in. 

lol EXACTLY my reaction until I saw his results i felt like 

tumblr_m8u9yugwru1rqbcss.gif

lol
Im joing Crunch tomorrow for $60 a month. Theres no cheap gyms by me. :frown:

Wait so I only drink those gross drinks and dont eat any other foods? I usually have strawberry and banana smoothie. Can I have that instead?

*buys a juicer* lol

There's a documentary on netflix called "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" about the juicing thing and it's really good

View media item 220237

That's not necessarily bad. How is your diet? See this is how people get discourage, but you got to keep going and sick to it. It's all about reading below your maintenance level. Eat clean, watch your calories. Just because you eat grilled chicken doesn't mean it's fine if you are putting all these marinades and things full of sodium and other ingredients that aren't healthy.

Im joing Crunch tomorrow for $60 a month. Theres no cheap gyms by me. :frown:

Wait so I only drink those gross drinks and dont eat any other foods? I usually have strawberry and banana smoothie. Can I have that instead?

*buys a juicer* lol
Yeah because technically the drinks are meals just blended into one. Fruits and veges and water... its a cleanse and it will be really good for your body. Just make sure you excersize and drink lots of water as well.

SHEEEEESHH $60 A MONTH????

tumblr_m3eqfzj0gv1qjo009o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I dont know where else to go for a gym. I work in the city and there are no gyms near my house.

I eat lots of fruits and vegetables. I drink water and shakes, salads and no bread which feels like death bec my mom makes homemade bread everyday. I do eat grilled chicken lolol.

I need to lose 15-20 pounds in 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom