Post a gif/image of your current mood . .

tumblr_m0dgqqLij01qcuoflo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0dgqqLij01qcuoflo2_500.gif

applies to so many things right now :smh:

Woke up this morning after getting about 2 hours of sleep. Had some of the best coffee I've ever made.

tumblr_m30a8yx3281rtsubio1_500.gif

Then I got all the things I need to fix up my next two jays.

Pretty good day

tumblr_m7dtc00SWk1rr9yre.gif

Man, don't let people borrow your shoes. :smh: I got my White/Green XIVs back today and the bottom was blacked from the dirt, the creases were insane, and it looked like dude was walking in mud puddles. I spent all night cleaning that up, I couldn't even get to the restoration project I wanted to work on :smh:

When someone asks me again I'm going to be like

View media item 235601

Would never let anyone borrow my shoes, ever. Unless it was my own son, but in that case anything that's mine is his anyways.

But I would never in life let another soul borrow my shoes. Most people ask to borrow sugar or even ketchup, you want to borrow my shoes?

Kind of **** is that?

Would never let anyone borrow my shoes, ever. Unless it was my own son, but in that case anything that's mine is his anyways.

But I would never in life let another soul borrow my shoes. Most people ask to borrow sugar or even ketchup, you want to borrow my shoes?

Kind of **** is that?

Exactly what I was thinking. I never did and never will lend my shoe to anyone. When I read that he lent his shoe I was like...

View media item 307357

Just got off of work and it's nearly 3am. I need to be at work again in about 3hrs to do two events back to back which means I'll have to work like 15hrs straight with whatever rest I get now. Oh, alright. Imma be getting to and out of work like this.

tumblr_mj885x78GL1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom