Post Count....

How many posts and years of membership do you have to have before the 25 posts per day limit is raised.

Or is it never lifted?

laugh.gif
25 post
smh.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

If you need to post that much in one day its probably not a good thing.

Sometimes I just get bored and stay on here for a few hours. Sometimes I wont come on here for weeks.

So somebody like Million Dollar. You joined in October of 2007 and you have over 9000 posts. If you average it out thats roughly 10 post a day every day to get to the that number.

So you really remember to come on here everyday?

I have a limit of 50 and I've hit it about 3 times. It wasn't all in one visit, though. It was stretched out over the course of the day.

I reached my post limit like twice. That was awhile ago.
I think mine is 50 per day

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

didnt we used to have a word limit? like each post had to be at least 5 words long or something?

naw 2 3 4 5

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

didnt we used to have a word limit? like each post had to be at least 5 words long or something?

naw 2 3 4 5
laugh.gif

I think I might have posted 25 times in a day like once.

I've never even came close to the post limit.

Most I've posted in one day is like 20, because I was s
nowed in.

If its 50?

I reached my post limit multiple times. When you're bored at work. NT seems like the ONLY think on the internet.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh, when you actually PARTICIPATE in a thread & continuously go back and forth with a debate, you could easily lose 10 posts or more. Now if you're just always posting crap, one liners, "
pimp.gif
", co-signs and adding nothing of value (ie; [/color]QueenCitySneakerQueen[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] w/e her screenname is) then it isn't a good thing.[/color]

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

There's a logout button too.

Never actually logged out before, but I honestly have never posted more than 10 times in a day.

I mean, I just never found it that crucial to post a '
roll.gif
' literally every time someone said something funny.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom