Post ONE picture to represent your city.

:lol: Where in Santa Clarita do you live? I have a cousin that lives there too.

I'm in Newhall, but when you're in Santa Clarita it's all the same.
:lol: Oh ok, yeah I know where that is. My cousin actually lives on Wakefield. That one neighborhood that does all the lights for christmas. I hate helping with the lights. :smh:

Last edited:

205 Birmingham,AL... da trap... battlefield ****

On my momma bruh, don't eem much come roun here if you aint round here bruh ***** a warzone... any one of you **** ****** can end up on a ep of First 48 on my block

THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT THEM THREES UP *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

media

Last edited:
Currently living in this dump :x

Tucson, AZ

Will be moving to this glorious city in August:

Las Vegas, NV

Currently living in this dump
sick.gif

Tucson, AZ

Las Vegas, NV
There is absolutely nothing glorious about living in Vegas, but if you're coming from Tucson I guess it's a semi-upgrade.

My technical city :lol:

Not too far :lol:

Not born here, but grew up here and continued going to school here after moving away in 5th grade. This is what I consider my town.

Where I moved to. Hated every moment of it for 13 years, that was in large part due to myself, I refused to grow into the city and got away every possible moment back home to Bellflower. I now miss it somewhat.
NorthSide

Current city, as of December.

Currently living in this dump
sick.gif

Tucson, AZ

Las Vegas, NV
Only the strip is nice.  The town sucks its run down and dirty.   Watch out for them Boulder Highway sluts hahahah 

Back
Top Bottom