Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

This might be a reach......anyone know what denims Jay-Z been rockin as of late? They look the same in a lot of his recent photos. Light denim with a real nicewash.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

This might be a reach......anyone know what denims Jay-Z been rockin as of late? They look the same in a lot of his recent photos. Light denim with a real nice wash.

Probably from Roc-a-wears "Premium" collection...

...just a guess

I may be reaching myself with this...

I know there are plenty of places to buy Gucci, LV, Prada, Ferragamo, etc in Vegas...but does anyone have any kind of connects there?

I'll be there next Thursday.

How much is sales tax in Vegas???

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I may be reaching myself with this...

I know there are plenty of places to buy Gucci, LV, Prada, Ferragamo, etc in Vegas...but does anyone have any kind of connects there?

I'll be there next Thursday.

How much is sales tax in Vegas???

Talk them into shipping it to your house for free, that way they won't charge you tax.
LV, NM and Saks can usually do it.

If you spend enough.
But they usually do, it's part of their great customer service.
A lot of people do it, especially from vegas stores sicne most wouldn't want to carry the item and box as they fly back or drive back.
Most NY stores does it too, the huge department stores and high-end boutiques at least.

This might be a reach......anyone know what denims Jay-Z been rockin as of late? They look the same in a lot of his recent photos. Light denim with a real nice wash.

prps

photo_large_165_499ad788c1940_1234884488.jpg

love this shirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

prps

word, that sounds better, I never seen rocawears look that good. PRPS have a baggier cut also so youre prolly right. thanks.

SMH, I'm really on the fence with those Sprose T-Shirts now. I just wanna say eff it, and cop the black with the white letter all over print one...
I'll probably hit up the store Sunday or Monday, see if my SA is back from VayCay.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ The Sprouse collection just sitting at LV 5th Ave.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the UK Prices, good thing my friend is going there soon he can bring back someof the items I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom