Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

what's up with the T, is that some GY?
sick.gif
smh.gif
glasses.gif

Funny a friend who works at Chapters just randomly brought me that Magazine for free.
laugh.gif

pick up a sweater for myself and the purse for the girl. Also wanted the one tre got but didn't find it. The gucci military shirts are all gone in whiteas well.

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

The gucci military shirts are all gone in white as well.
mad.gif

did you check for any other colors?

nice LV crew...retail?

for the gucci military they had 2 blue ones left size 17.5 and 16, I didn't buy it because it fit a little too short. I put my name down soif more shipments of the white comes in my SA is suppose to call me. The retail for the LV sweater was $480.

For yall little _.. My mans is selling this brand new Gucci Polo In a medium.. I think it retails for $400+... $275 is the price.. He ripped the neck tag, Idont know how
smh.gif

jf9dmu.jpg

28v3pfm.jpg
25f5zlk.jpg

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

gucci jacket looks nice
Since yesterday I've been wondering what kind of tee is that? It's bothering me because I know I've seen it before somewhere butforgot what brand it is.

nah TDoT

I def seen that joint before myself/wondering also, actually I SWEAR melo has taken a pic with a very similiar top maybe just a different color or even thesame. I ould be wrong but I know Ive seen it.

edit: McFlyyy hell yea
laugh.gif

that lv sweater fab has on is serious

i can tell he just went all out in the lv store with his recent lv attire

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

that lv sweater fab has on is serious

i can tell he just went all out in the lv store with his recent lv attire

I was about to ask if he got sponsored by LV by all the LV stuff he has been wearing lately.
Did his clothing company flopped already? Rich Yung right? Shouldn't he be promoting it?

I think most people are looking for the ones with the Gucci stripes on one of the epaulets that retail for $485

then there is another one that's $525 and it comes in purple, red, white (i think), and some khaki color one. These don't have the Gucci stripes on theepaulet, it just says Gucci on the front left pocket...

Also, major shouts out to THE BIG HOMIE "T 5000″ Jones, custom garment fabricator and owner of Exclusive Game Clothing. His work can be seen on the backs of the industry elite. Here is his "2009 Dapper Dan" DGK custom jacket done for Mr. Williams.

stevie.jpg

not sure if this was posted just saw it

Back
Top Bottom