Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Gotta hit up my SA's then, wonder what the production numbers on them are.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

photo_large_165_499ad788c1940_1234884488.jpg

love this shirt
pimp.gif

What's the retail on this shirt?

whites dropping huh
nerd.gif

Q i checked and the sweater is a L -
laugh.gif
@ me weighing 260

i hardly post "pickups" but i had to share these- even tho i know most hate TR...i had a lonnng journey tryna find these and they are finally back -i mighta told the story in here already but I copped em like 2-3 years ago as a barneys exclusive color...loved and wore em heavy- easily my favorite pair ofjeans...so i set out to try and cop a second pair and was told it wasnt happening...checked everywhere over the last 2 years or so...walked into the store thisweekend and BAM ....back on the rack
pimp.gif

2qimt14.jpg

bad pic but triple black ...hardly any grey fading, black stitching and they break in perfect and give you a lil grey - the vest is a prolific green so i had to grab that too

^
smokin.gif
I'm feeling that vest.

Does anyone know if they ever released a gold plated version of the Gucci dog tags? I think I remember there also being a version with a small diamond on itas well? Or a few variations
nerd.gif

aZutkJNmKkBqZ3o.jpg

yea im loving the vest...they are on sale now i guess...but they had red/brown/navy then this green...i wanted all the flavors but the sizes were all over theplace-

thats one thing i couldn't mess with - i mean i know in general we all getting knocked over the head for the "name brands" but i cant see myselfgetting taxed for simple jewelry with just the gucci name printed on it...

i'd take that bread to a ktown or focus and have a nice gold setup made with some good diamonds...hell if the gucci name is important toss that there aswell...at least at the end of the day it has some real value to it-

smh.gif
@ 260, I was wondering where dude was hiding that LBJ Build.

I got to see actual pics of the Black/Silvers, they're not dropping here so I'd have to get at my U.S. Connects to pick them up.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
@ 260, I was wondering where dude was hiding that LBJ Build.

I got to see actual pics of the Black/Silvers, they're not dropping here so I'd have to get at my U.S. Connects to pick them up.
laugh.gif
bbm them pix if you got em...

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

that lv sweater fab has on is serious

i can tell he just went all out in the lv store with his recent lv attire

I was about to ask if he got sponsored by LV by all the LV stuff he has been wearing lately.
Did his clothing company flopped already? Rich Yung right? Shouldn't he be promoting it?
laugh.gif
there's a 70 page thread in general somewhere
Rappers, historically, have a wierd business sense
grin.gif
, *jay-z* Hustlingbackwards *jay-z*

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

that lv sweater fab has on is serious

i can tell he just went all out in the lv store with his recent lv attire

I was about to ask if he got sponsored by LV by all the LV stuff he has been wearing lately.
Did his clothing company flopped already? Rich Yung right? Shouldn't he be promoting it?
laugh.gif
there's a 70 page thread in general somewhere
Rappers, historically, have a wierd business sense
grin.gif
, *jay-z* Hustling backwards *jay-z*

I've seen that thread, but not in a while.
I never entered the thread either but couldn't believe it reached the 50 page mark or something and figured it was just mostly trash talk because I cannotsee why or how it reached to that magnitude when RY doesn't seem to be any different from LRG, except it's all tees and jeans and a lot more expensive.
That's just me though.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

whites dropping huh
nerd.gif

Q i checked and the sweater is a L -
laugh.gif
@ me weighing 260

i hardly post "pickups" but i had to share these- even tho i know most hate TR...i had a lonnng journey tryna find these and they are finally back - i mighta told the story in here already but I copped em like 2-3 years ago as a barneys exclusive color...loved and wore em heavy- easily my favorite pair of jeans...so i set out to try and cop a second pair and was told it wasnt happening...checked everywhere over the last 2 years or so...walked into the store this weekend and BAM ....back on the rack
pimp.gif

bad pic but triple black ...hardly any grey fading, black stitching and they break in perfect and give you a lil grey - the vest is a prolific green so i had to grab that too

not me. TR
pimp.gif

Tre I been lookin for the turqoise TR western plaid flannel for a minute you seen em around?

I dont get this thread. I dont care how much money I cake in the future, Im not gonna be spending it on crap like this. But thats just me, yall do what u want.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I dont get this thread. I dont care how much money I cake in the future, Im not gonna be spending it on crap like this. But thats just me, yall do what u want.
Cool... so why are you in here again????
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

Please leave and never come back.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

spam%5B1%5D.gif

^ It was an inside joke
laugh.gif
Tre typing while on the Freeway FTL.

edit: enh why not....

Back
Top Bottom