Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by laflech44

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i know imma sound like a hater but i dont like how dluv throw %!@ together

that LV T with the prada cups just looks so wrong to me.
No you don't and no hate taken. You just have your opinion. Everyone has their own style, long as you like it, all that matters. But, I don't just "throw" stuff together. I take my time in putting an outfit together.  I put for effort and sometimes takes a while for me get it how I like with so many options. I take pride in it, I don't just "throw" high end clothing on n walkout like I'm shhh.  I don't care if its sweats/b-ball shorts and a tee, Im going to put it together right, that's just me. I personally see nothing wrong with Prada Shoes and a Loui Tee. I wouldn't wear a Loui tee and Gucci shoes tho or vise versa.  If i wanted I could do an all Loui outfit, all prada outfit etc, but I don't think that's necessary.  I like to wear my Supras, Diesel and others with high end too. But do you
i actually like it. all one designer for an outfit is too much for me. as long as you aren't mixing monograms, it's cool with me 

i'm diggin' the louis t with the pradas
Just no point to really put together an all one designer outfit together in my opinion all the time.  Sometimes, yes. it calls for it depending on what you are wearing. but your right can't be mixing monograms.  In my last fit pic, you see me wearing Supras with Loui Jeans, Buberry tee and a Hugo boss jacket and it doesn't look out of place whatsoever.  Even before that a Burberry button up and Loui Shoes.  Burberry doesn't make my shoe size anyhow
frown.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by RFX45

Buy good colognes that uses natural oils. Like Creed, some reports that a little spray lasts a couple of days. It has different levels of notes and the smell lingers.

Also, for the most part, the scent may seem to disappear quick but that is because our nose adapts to it so even though you don't smell it, most of the time it is still there.
Like in my old car, I used to have this Japanese air freshener that smelled like bubble gum and I could have sworn the smell is gone after a week but every time someone gets in my car they always tell me about the smell. My nose just adapted to it and I do not notice it anymore. Same goes for my cologne, I only smell it if I put too much.

As for deodorants, they tend to stain your shirts either with the aluminum or it turns the armpits of white undershirts yellow. I just don't like it and I rarely use it since I don't sweat much or smell bad when I do sweat a bit.
Who sells Creed?
Neiman Marcus does. Creed is awesome! I tried it on and loved it but I never went back to buy it because I forgot all about it.

NeimanMarcus.com and Creedboutique.com (probably also operated by NM) are selling it.

I normally don't focus too much on colognes either, but the Chanel bleu is the only one that really stands out for me

Good to know. I hope Neiman has some sample bottles to test, I always smell before a purchase, on myself.

Thanks for the heads up but those retail prices that they "slashed" is such BS.
The 1oz Himalaya is only $140, they have it on sale for $135 and they are saying retail was supposedly $225.
laugh.gif

The 2.5oz ($150) and 4oz ($175) bottles are a bargain though.

$175 for some cologne, wow, creed must b the shhh. lol.

Creed is really good, remember trying it in bergdorf (i think it was), made me really wanna drop that much on a bottle but i had a lil sense st the time, also at the time i was short on cash
ohwell.gif

$175 for some cologne, wow, creed must b the shhh. lol.

That's the sale price. Creed rarely goes on sale and the 4oz bottle retails for $285.

lol thats crazy, well ima have to go see what its about. hopefully they have a shower gel with it

Cheapest keep all is around $1300-$1400 now right? Since those look like a seasonal item, I wouldn't be surprised if it's around $2k.

anyone know if the damier inifini line will have a card holder? i just got the damier graphite one, but if they are coming out with it for the infini i'd rather go with that one

Back
Top Bottom