Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by TheAnswer

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by TheAnswer

anyone know if the damier inifini line will have a card holder? i just got the damier graphite one, but if they are coming out with it for the infini i'd rather go with that one

$385 for this one.

pocketorg1.jpg
That's the pocket organizer, I mean't the actual card holder, the one that doesn't open up like this. I saw this one as well and looks really nice too but I've heard the card holder works better from a lot of people so I went with the card holder over pocket organizer. Just bought it a few days ago but if they are coming with the infini I'll def return it and get that one

How would the less-functional card holder work better? I use the pocket organizer and it works like a charm.

I've got the graphite pocket organizer and will never get anything else, works like a charm. The card holder to me, isn't enough space whereas the pocket organizer isn't too bulky and you can still fit a good amount of $$ in the exterior slot where it still won't make it bulky/clunky. 

i don't know if the rookie SA at my LV boutique is BSing me but he said all the infini keepalls from the first shipment are all accounted for...I just want the red one so if any of you guys find something out give me a heads up. My normal SA that usually works magic for me is on a long vacation.

Sarteaga, how much did that run for? I've seen some people post stuff they've gotten for their ladies, I need to get my GF something good for her 25th, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

i don't know if the rookie SA at my LV boutique is BSing me but he said all the infini keepalls from the first shipment are all accounted for...I just want the red one so if any of you guys find something out give me a heads up. My normal SA that usually works magic for me is on a long vacation.

I haven't asked my SA, but rumors on the internet is that they're very very limited.

If you like the Infini, don't sleep. Remember the camonouflage LV released that people slept on?

If you like the Infini, don't sleep. Remember the camonouflage LV released that people slept on?
I know myself and few others on NT regret sleepin
laugh.gif
..I think Q ended up getting one not too long ago for a pretty good price.

RFX45 do u remember what retail was on that camo bag?

Originally Posted by LVxxCL

RFX45 do u remember what retail was on that camo bag?
just under 2k for the 55 keepall

I'm no expert but it looks fake. I don't remember seeing a tag like that on the scarves I've seen in the past few years.

Tobi.com has CDG Play and they just had a 30% off regular priced items a week ago, call and ask if they can still honor it if you're going to buy.

Back
Top Bottom