Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

These 2 are on my list.

rodarte-radarte-sweater1.jpg

kris-van-assche-x-eastpak-backpack-for-colette.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAnswer

anyone know if the damier inifini line will have a card holder? i just got the damier graphite one, but if they are coming out with it for the infini i'd rather go with that one

$385 for this one.
pocketorg1.jpg

I like this one but $600 though.
james.jpg

All of those bags are nice
pimp.gif
but I'd be scared to rock that white one
laugh.gif

Bozo7000-Info on that backpack?

Also, a general question...How much does a typical Goyard duffle run for? And, if you're not in San Francisco or Paris, how would you obtain one? Fly there? Or can you call an order one?

This is one that I would like to have (minus the name):

So damn nasty
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

anyone know if the damier inifini line will have a card holder? i just got the damier graphite one, but if they are coming out with it for the infini i'd rather go with that one

$385 for this one.
pocketorg1.jpg
That's the pocket organizer, I mean't the actual card holder, the one that doesn't open up like this. I saw this one as well and looks really nice too but I've heard the card holder works better from a lot of people so I went with the card holder over pocket organizer. Just bought it a few days ago but if they are coming with the infini I'll def return it and get that one

Originally Posted by dluv

$175 for some cologne, wow, creed must b the shhh. lol.

That's the sale price. Creed rarely goes on sale and the 4oz bottle retails for $285.

Damn, y'all have me curious to check out creed now, thanks!

To be fair this infini is embossed leather and Goyard at around the same price is still canvas, no? Not 100% on Goyard being full canvas though but the prints sure looks like it, comparable to the LV monogram and damier canvas print.

To be fair this infini is embossed leather and Goyard at around the same price is still canvas, no? Not 100% on Goyard being full canvas though but the prints sure looks like it, comparable to the LV monogram and damier canvas print.

So the Goyard keepall is $2700?

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

I think it's around $2k depending on the size, I am not 100% sure. I believe it's around that price though for croisiere 35, the 60 might be around $2k+. 
 But I was just replying to the guy who said that for $2,700, he'd rather get a Goyard. 

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

I think it's around $2k depending on the size, I am not 100% sure. I believe it's around that price though for croisiere 35, the 60 might be around $2k+. 
 But I was just replying to the guy who said that for $2,700, he'd rather get a Goyard. 
Oh, ok. That's what I wanted to make sure if you were replying to me or someone else. Thanks for the info.

[h1]
[/h1]
307492h.jpg

Damier Infini Keepall 45 Bandouliere
Size (LxHxD):
17.7″ x 10.6″ x 7.9″
Colors: Fusion (pictured), Arctic, Onyx
Price: US$2730

Screen-Shot-2011-08-13-at-2.11.54-PM.jpg

Damier Infini Porte-Documents Voyage
Size (LxHxD):
16.1″ x 12.2″ x 2.8″
Colors: Fusion (pictured), Onyx
Price: US$2420

307495h.jpg

Damier Infini Porte-Documents Voyage GM
Size (LxHxD):
16.1″ x 12.2″ x 4.7″
Colors: Onyx (pictured)
Price: US$3400

307496h.jpg

Damier Infini Brazza Wallet
Size (LxHxD):
3.9″ x 7.5″
Colors: Fusion, Onyx
Price: US$760

james.jpg

Damier Infini James Wallet
Size (LxHxD):
3.5″ x 5.1″
Colors: Fusion, Arctic, Onyx
Price: US$600

pocketorg1.jpg

Damier Infini Pocket Organizer
Size (LxHxD):
16.1″ x 12.2″ x 4.7″
Colors: Fusion, Arctic, Onyx
Price: US$385

I need help. This picture was posted on instagram the other day. For the life of me, I cannot find these glasses!
cfd12cfb53aa4c1bb9b885d51316d8e2_7.jpg

I know they are Marni, but past that information, I am stuck.

Any help/leads would be appreciated!

$385 for this one.
pocketorg1.jpg

I like this one but $600 though.
james.jpg
does the the $385 one come in the red? is that "fusion?"
smh @ $300 cologne though. that stuff would have to literally irresistible to women for me to consider it. 

Back
Top Bottom