Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

If im paying +300 for a polo shirt it better not be subtle.... gimme the LV initials on the chest or something--it doesn't even have to be large just noticable... not a damier pattern on the collar and sleeve.

That's what I'm saying..

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

If im paying +300 for a polo shirt it better not be subtle.... gimme the LV initials on the chest or something--it doesn't even have to be large just noticable... not a damier pattern on the collar and sleeve.

That's what I'm saying..
In addition to the almost invisible LV logo on the chest, the buttons may have some LV logos in it as well.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

In addition to the almost invisible LV logo on the chest, the buttons may have some LV logos in it as well.
happy.gif

Hehe.

Nah, I need a big "LV" patch on the left tittie if I'm ever gonna drop $300 or w/e on it.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

In reference to the Eastern VS Western Evidence question: If you look in pics, the Western style doesn't have almost any black plastic under the gold onthe nose piece. The Eastern style has about a half inch of black plastic under it to better suit a smaller nose.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

happy.gif
Hehe.

Nah, I need a big "LV" patch on the left tittie if I'm ever gonna drop $300 or w/e on it.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

You mean this:

d2d257f460afc97ea2df59b7e7b4b1b815c675f.jpg

Isn't enough for you?
smh.gif

For those with a Louis Vuitton store near them...

I'm about to order a Damier wallet, but you can't return it if it's personalized. I want to make sure it's the size I like but also want to putmy initials in there. Anyone know if they will do it afterwards for you? Its this wallet

I think even afterwards you can get it Hotstamped. But not totally sure. I did my @ time of purchase.

Alex you should just come get it done at LV Toronto since your just in Buffalo the next time you pass through....you come here all the time.

just copped the beanie that crumbs posted and its
pimp.gif
can't wait for it to get a lil colder to wear... i need some black patent leather sneakers...anysuggestions?

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

just copped the beanie that crumbs posted and its
pimp.gif
can't wait for it to get a lil colder to wear... i need some black patent leather sneakers...any suggestions?
Some ill Dior Hommes

slc3900_vea_n0_05.jpg

Hi's
sklc3943_vea_n0_01.jpg

Damn I was hoping this thread would involve less monogrammed stuff and more subtle clothing.

Guess not. No hate though, I can understand the appeal it's just not for me.

IMO Prada makes the best ready-to-wear stuff of any of the big fashion labels....not much in the way of Gucci or LV I'd ever buy.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Damn I was hoping this thread would involve less monogrammed stuff and more subtle clothing.

IMO Prada makes the best ready-to-wear stuff of any of the big fashion labels....not much in the way of Gucci or LV I'd ever buy.

Well, to be fair LV and Gucci does have subtle designs. The LV Damier Graphite is actually pretty subtle, the polo has an almost invisible LV logo on thechest. They do have the all-over print on some items but on the shoes, with it being black and grey, it would be almost anyones guess what shoe it is. It is avery subtle design that doesn't really scream out LV. The same with most Gucci clothes, they usually just have the patented green-red-green on their liningor as an accent. Some jacket does have the Gucci monogram but to be hoest, the pics make it more noticeable that it really is. From within 10-15 feet away,some of the Gucci monogrammed items aren't noticeable.

Prada makes nice clothes but I hate their obssesive use of nylon material. I hate having clothes that looks waterproof, it makes it seem like I am gettingready for it to rain all the time. Their leather jackets and peacots are nice though, even their suits.

I personally love Paul Smith, John Varvatos and Marc Jacobs when it comes to clothing, along with Gucci for thos emust have items. Penguin, Ben Sherman,Burberry, Lacoste and RL are also scoured in my closet. Hugo Boss is creeping up there too just because of how nicely they fit and because I can get them ondeep discount for the most part.

Well, to be fair LV and Gucci does have subtle designs. The LV Damier Graphite is actually pretty subtle, the polo has an almost invisible LV logo on the chest. They do have the all-over print on some items but on the shoes, with it being black and grey, it would be almost anyones guess what shoe it is. It is a very subtle design that doesn't really scream out LV. The same with most Gucci clothes, they usually just have the patented green-red-green on their lining or as an accent. Some jacket does have the Gucci monogram but to be hoest, the pics make it more noticeable that it really is. From within 10-15 feet away, some of the Gucci monogrammed items aren't noticeable.

Prada makes nice clothes but I hate their obssesive use of nylon material. I hate having clothes that looks waterproof, it makes it seem like I am getting ready for it to rain all the time. Their leather jackets and peacots are nice though, even their suits.

I personally love Paul Smith, John Varvatos and Marc Jacobs when it comes to clothing, along with Gucci for thos emust have items. Penguin, Ben Sherman, Burberry, Lacoste and RL are also scoured in my closet. Hugo Boss is creeping up there too just because of how nicely they fit and because I can get them on deep discount for the most part.
Yeah I guess I'm sort of picky about that....even those trademark patterns are too much for me. Prada sometimes uses the red strip but Iprefer the stuff that doesn't. Unless it's a t-shirt, in which case I like D&G and DSquared2, both of which are pretty loud and filled with logos,I don't like any visible branding at all. I know what you mean about the nylon
laugh.gif
, but I love their jackets so that's not a problem there.

Maybe I'm not giving those brands a fair chance though, because I won't even look at them anymore. Part of that's because I don't think ofeither, especially LV, as clothing labels so much as leather goods/accessories labels, at least when it comes to men's items. Next time I pass a storeI'll check it out.

Co-sign on some of those other brands though...John Varvatos makes some nice stuff that's very wearable, Marc Jacobs is one of my absolute favorites, andPaul Smith is really cool too.

Personally though I can't stand Burberry, I like D&G, DSquared, Etro & Dior (although some stuff is way too slim) a lot more.

^^ I'mnot too big on D&G, except for their jackets but even then I usually find something better from another brand. Etro is nice but they mainly sellbutton downs and it gets tiring at times. Dior Homme is one of my favorites that I never buy, for the simple fact that I do not fit on most of their items andwhen I do fit in them, they do not look right on me.

Burberry is decent, especially when it comes to outerwear. I still wish I could purchase trench coat from them but living in LA, I will just look foolish withthem. I've had my eye on some of their peacoats and jackets though. And their making their nova-check more subtle. I especially liek these hoodies, thenova-check is just in the lining. Material is nice too and doesn't even have the Burberry logo on the chest.
2uhl11h.jpg

A lot of people prefer Burberry and other brands like that because they offer a different cut and a way different style, but I guess it's not for me. Mostof their stuff I find too loose-fitting (Not Burberry Prorsum, regular Burberry) and booooring.

I like the stuff you see people wearing in Spain, Italy, and Portugal.....less subdued, less traditional.

A lot of people prefer Burberry and other brands like that because they offer a different cut and a way different style, but I guess it's not for me. Most of their stuff I find too loose-fitting (Not Burberry Prorsum, regular Burberry) and booooring.

I like the stuff you see people wearing in Spain, Italy, and Portugal.....less subdued, less traditional.

That is true, funny enough Burberry's clothes aren't as fitted as they should be. They are definitely aimed towards the average American style more sothan the Euro style they should be doing. Their coats in XS fits me real well though, almost perfectly.

A lot of people prefer Burberry and other brands like that because they offer a different cut and a way different style, but I guess it's not for me. Most of their stuff I find too loose-fitting (Not Burberry Prorsum, regular Burberry) and booooring.

Feel free to add pics then, I'd like to see what your speaking about.

So I bought a pair of GUCCI Raw Denim Jeans today. They are a sz 32 and they are a little tight at the waist. The SA told me they will loosin up because theyare Raw but is this a fact? I sure hope so. They look amazing btw.

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

So I bought a pair of GUCCI Raw Denim Jeans today. They are a sz 32 and they are a little tight at the waist. The SA told me they will loosin up because they are Raw but is this a fact? I sure hope so. They look amazing btw.
That's true... They will seem tight first but once you wear them more it will stretch out an inch or 2 in the waist... It's happened toall the raw denim i've bought...

Almost forgot... Pics???

Back
Top Bottom