Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Adrian roasting with the gifs...
roll.gif

Yo! Question - any of you have experience with En Noir denim? Particularly to Cobain ones? I wanted to grab a pair... Wanted feedback on how much they stretch etc.

How do the SLP D02 fit 2015? Im usually a 32 in jeans, should i size down for a skinny fit and if so, how many sizes? looking to cop a pair off grailed

Been looking at furniture lately and every time I hear MCM I think of mid centerury modern. Which is pretty much the opposite of most MCM products.

lol stingray 
I don't think people hate off white as much as they don't want to be covered in //////// marks.
but all over sunset jackets aren't a bad idea ? and i loved those pieces but there does seem be a distain for off white in this thread . doesn't matter i still wear it cause its just convenient . especially when your in a hurry , grab and hoody and hat and you really can't go wrong . and this is coming from someone who hated "pyrex"..

How are you comparing an Italian-made silk jacket to a screenprinted hoody made in China? I don't even mind Off White but the comparison is absurd.

because the wording was placed as if the off white lines are too much , which on most pieces are only on the back , but that italian screen printed jacket is loud as hell lol and it got little to no backlash . a lot of slp is now that i think about it but its like you can't say anything anti hedi here 

and we all know we can argue that "italian" quality for days . my slp zipper and ripped jeans really look no dif from my naked and famous denim . maybe the tie die sweatshirt wouldve been a better argument to compare to the off white hoody but i mean you get the point . gaudy is gaudy .

and again , i like almost all slp pieces just playing devils advocate . its still not vetements lol  . . .

Last edited:
but all over sunset jackets aren't a bad idea ? and i loved those pieces but there does seem be a distain for off white in this thread . doesn't matter i still wear it cause its just convenient . especially when your in a hurry , grab and hoody and hat and you really can't go wrong . and this is coming from someone who hated "pyrex"..

No im saying the design is basic, uninspired, amd something you might find in a no-name mall store. Same with HBA's giant blocks. It's Instagram street wear.

Smh. All my designer clothing are small. From 190 to 205lbs made a drastic change in my clothes, even though it's a Large.

So...hit the gym?

15lbs is a lot. You can be a slightly loose L to a tight L with 15lbs. Good news is, you can loose that fairly quick, 2-3 months.

You can also sell any designer outerwear to me. Fall is coming and I need a Souvenir and a moto jacket

So...hit the gym?

15lbs is a lot. You can be a slightly loose L to a tight L with 15lbs. Good news is, you can loose that fairly quick, 2-3 months.
Hit the gym?  
laugh.gif

Bro, I compete as an Olympic Weightlifter...& I Crossfit for Cardio.

The problem is my thighs are getting bigger and my back is so wide now.  Even while I"m cutting. 

Last edited:
Smh. All my designer clothing are small. From 190 to 205lbs made a drastic change in my clothes, even though it's a Large.
I dropped from 155 to 125 over the last several months as I changed up my routine and got way more lean.  I have the opposite problem lol. never realized how much difference weight makes on your frame.

Back
Top Bottom