Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*patiently waits for AUG 15* there will be a $600+ dent in my bank account easily.

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

I saw on the computer at the LV store all the wallets, belts, iphone case, the sweaters ($600) were nice as well as a couple of polos ($320). I believe all the luggage, accessories, and wallets that came in the original daimier print will come in the graphite as well, plus some of those shoes we all want...They can't go wrong with this graphite print, plus the color is more masculine.

are the prices going to be the same as the Damier collection? Im trying to get a keepall in the graphite collection like the one in the picture andcurious as to how much it would run me?

^^^ Lace said the Damier Graphite Keepall (the one he posted) will retail $2400, while the Azur retailed for around $1400 I believe. It looks like the Graphitecollection will cost a lot more than the usual Damier even though it is here to stay and not a seasonal collection.

Yeah, its kinda lame how the prices are totally different.
The quality on the canvas better be nicer than that on Ebony or Azur, cause for $2400, you could probably get a full leather keepall.
Although I kinda like the Graphite Bastille.

Anywhoo, those Lows will be copped. And the belt will be a tossup, as I wanna get some shades.

-edit, forgot to ask, those that have the current low or high top damier sneakers, has the patina (suede) changed colours? (like the bag handles normally do?)

Damn 2400 ! I was really looking forward to possibly getting that carry on piece.

I guess i'll just have to save my lunch money.

can someone put up a pic of the azur chucks? cant find the one someone posted awhile back

thank god im passin on all the CDP and jordans coming out or i would really be sunk, ill be out of hong kong by the time they drop but hopefully my exs mom canhook me up with her vip still

good looks on the pics, still a hot shoe and i like that pic more so then the ad but for some reason i kinda wish there was some white in there, like the lacesor midsole

I'm not quite sure if there was an Azur chucks but they have the shaded damier. I'm too lazy to crop it out but it's the lighter version.
rh5206.jpg

I hope Kingtre doesn't mind me posting his pics but here's his shaded version:
4hph21.jpg

333wsix.jpg

ya it's just the traditional and the shaded as well as the charcoal now. Blue/white has the potential to be amazing and I'm hoping but not holding mybreath

Originally Posted by curt2121

ya it's just the traditional and the shaded as well as the charcoal now. Blue/white has the potential to be amazing and I'm hoping but not holding my breath
Like from the LV Cup? Those would be great but I don't know how they would execute it in the chucks version.

o god those shaded ones are stunning,

few pairs of the original on ebay recently, all vvnds or ds for less then 450 but none my size

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Yo AirMurphy, you still rockin those Dior raw denim? How did those turn out?

funny you should ask, I just soaked them like 2 days ago. They're fading pretty well, I'll take some pics when I have a minute.

Anyways, no belts but I finally got a damier coin pouch. Giving the monogram one to moms.

Getting(or ordering) my GM Montsouris this weekend, too.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

funny you should ask, I just soaked them like 2 days ago. They're fading pretty well, I'll take some pics when I have a minute.

Anyways, no belts but I finally got a damier coin pouch. Giving the monogram one to moms.

Nice pickups! JW, how long did you wear the Diors for?

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Ok guys, so the release date on the Daimier Graphite collection is August 15TH...I went into an LV boutique today and got a picture from their computer.

The belt (and there are two other styles) retails for $600 and is reversible and the buckle will be a shiny silver
happy.gif
. The high-top will retail for
$605 and the low top will be $590. The lady wasn't able to print out the low top for some reason...again this
will release on August 15th and you can pre-order...Hope this helps out...sorry I didn't have a scanner, but it's the best
I can do...I should of taken pics of the actual ones when I tried them on in Las Vegas
laugh.gif
. Also that bag I posted earlier retails for $2400
grin.gif

pimp.gif
thanks for the pic- and you gave all the same info i got....itsgonna be the counterpart to the Azure line so everything from belts to bags to kicks...i didnt get a def date so thats good- and they wouldnt let me take apic lol
laugh.gif
good work

but my names on the list...

as far as sizing ima a 10.5 in gucci 11.5-12 in forces and 10.5 in the louis chucks too- belt im a 90 which is like a 34 waist...

hmm so Louis sneaks go down 1 size from your regular shoe size then?
I need to drop by LV this weekend. Too many things I wanna see in person before I buy, smh, I gotta restrict LV.com from my PC.

Thanks for the heads up KingOfKicks. They ahd some of those shoes posted last week but they posted more so good looking out.

I like the high top sneaker with the zipper, IF the zipper weren't white and the midsole with the Gucci monogram were black.
The low sneaker are decent too, nothing too special. It might look better in person though.
I like the Chelsea boots though.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Nice pickups! JW, how long did you wear the Diors for?

maybe 3 or 4 months?

I don't even remember.

thanks guys.

I still lurk this thread from time to time to see if the Gucci Chucks EVER pop up....
laugh.gif
Get at me RFX!

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom